Reviews for Reflections in the Silver Mist
Dark-Side-Of-Dawn chapter 12 . 4/15/2012
Wow, this story was simply amazing! I really enjoyed watching Severus become the person he could have been had it not been for Voldy, and the way you showed his personality purging and settling was very realistic. The soul containers with the story behind it caught my imagination as well, is that based on anything or is it your own? They sound gorgeous in any case!

There were so many aspects of this that I admired that it's hard now to list them all. The fact it was finished and i was able to read almost straight through was a definite bonus! Is the sequel finished as well? In any case, I can't wait to see how it goes!

Thanks for sharing this brilliant work!

~Leika
duj chapter 12 . 4/15/2012
Free at last... :))
duj chapter 11 . 4/15/2012
Fascinating stuff.
Divvie chapter 12 . 4/15/2012
A finally, a happy end of sorts for poor Snape!

I figured the ministry would go after him - either to prosecute him or to use him. Good thing at least one of them (Robards) helped him in the end. Although I am a bit disappointed in Shacklebolt, I am sure he should have done more. And Hermione should have come up with some legal arguments in Snape's favour, as well.

Still, Voldy is finally gone and Sev is alive and for now, at peace! Thank you for that! :)
duj chapter 10 . 4/15/2012
Brilliant plotting and characterisation. And I've never seen anyone make something out of that "I am" before.
Divvie chapter 5 . 4/14/2012
Bleh, no headmaster portrait for Snape?

They suck in Harry Potter-land ...

And I do think that Snape left them (McGonnagall, Dumbledore in particular) off the hook way too quickly for what they put him through ... I would have been much more resentful at this stage (and w/o the occlumency control).
iwright chapter 8 . 4/14/2012
This is the best-thought-out Preserved Snape fic I've read. And the nastiest, if there really is another soulstone floating around.
Zireael07 chapter 7 . 4/14/2012
This story is getting more and more awesome with each chapter!
duj chapter 5 . 4/14/2012
Why isn't he angry with Dumbledore for using or betraying him? Or were those words all said already in the long reaches of the night when headmaster's portraits were the only companions left to him?
duj chapter 4 . 4/14/2012
What a very original and compelling story.
Zireael07 chapter 4 . 4/14/2012
Love the chapter. This is getting better and better.
Divvie chapter 4 . 4/13/2012
Awww, those bleeding Gryffindors - I would really like to slap them for being sooo .. well, Gryffindor! And I mean not only the Weasleys - although I would like to slap them twice, actually.

Snape is making a valid point, still, concerning being alive, but that means he is more than a ghost or spirit, really. And if that is a case, can he be brought back to the "real" life (i.e. the one outside the pensieve/flask)? Interestingly, he can obviously impact at least magical artifacts ...

I am wondering: Is there a Snape headmaster portrait in Hogwarts? And if so, is it sentient? And if not, why not? And how might any of that relate to each other? Questions over questions.

And you know, I still would like for Snape to finally find peace. ;)

Keep it coming, please ...
Very Small Prophet chapter 2 . 4/13/2012
In 1966 Sev had a Beatle haircut!
iwright chapter 2 . 4/13/2012
"I apologize, Potter. We've obviously gotten too advanced for you. This is a school."

Welcome back, Sev.
Divvie chapter 2 . 4/13/2012
Wow, now I'm intrigued, again.

After the first chapter I expected a "Snape Chronicle revisited" from Harry's pov. I didn't expect a (residual?) awareness.

Now I am wondering where this is going. What does this mean for Snape's soul? I really he will find some peace - he certainly deserves it ...
65 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »