Reviews for Reflections in the Silver Mist
bluecimmers chapter 12 . 4/18/2012
Wonderful story, and I'm glad to see a sequel. Off to read now...
unlikely2 chapter 12 . 4/18/2012
This is an ingenious and engaging story that I have really enjoyed reading. I particularly like your take on the various characters.
Melagrid chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
I am pleased to see that your works have found a new home, especially this series as it is one of my favorites.

Thank You for sharing Mdme. Rannaro
Archer2 chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
I love this story. I'm not done yet, but I just wanted to let you know that I think you did a really fantastic job so far.
Dark-Side-Of-Dawn chapter 12 . 4/15/2012
Wow, this story was simply amazing! I really enjoyed watching Severus become the person he could have been had it not been for Voldy, and the way you showed his personality purging and settling was very realistic. The soul containers with the story behind it caught my imagination as well, is that based on anything or is it your own? They sound gorgeous in any case!

There were so many aspects of this that I admired that it's hard now to list them all. The fact it was finished and i was able to read almost straight through was a definite bonus! Is the sequel finished as well? In any case, I can't wait to see how it goes!

Thanks for sharing this brilliant work!

~Leika
duj chapter 12 . 4/15/2012
Free at last... :))
duj chapter 11 . 4/15/2012
Fascinating stuff.
Divvie chapter 12 . 4/15/2012
A finally, a happy end of sorts for poor Snape!

I figured the ministry would go after him - either to prosecute him or to use him. Good thing at least one of them (Robards) helped him in the end. Although I am a bit disappointed in Shacklebolt, I am sure he should have done more. And Hermione should have come up with some legal arguments in Snape's favour, as well.

Still, Voldy is finally gone and Sev is alive and for now, at peace! Thank you for that! :)
duj chapter 10 . 4/15/2012
Brilliant plotting and characterisation. And I've never seen anyone make something out of that "I am" before.
Divvie chapter 5 . 4/14/2012
Bleh, no headmaster portrait for Snape?

They suck in Harry Potter-land ...

And I do think that Snape left them (McGonnagall, Dumbledore in particular) off the hook way too quickly for what they put him through ... I would have been much more resentful at this stage (and w/o the occlumency control).
iwright chapter 8 . 4/14/2012
This is the best-thought-out Preserved Snape fic I've read. And the nastiest, if there really is another soulstone floating around.
Zireael07 chapter 7 . 4/14/2012
This story is getting more and more awesome with each chapter!
duj chapter 5 . 4/14/2012
Why isn't he angry with Dumbledore for using or betraying him? Or were those words all said already in the long reaches of the night when headmaster's portraits were the only companions left to him?
duj chapter 4 . 4/14/2012
What a very original and compelling story.
Zireael07 chapter 4 . 4/14/2012
Love the chapter. This is getting better and better.
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »