Reviews for Until We Meet Again
VIOLET1213 chapter 6 . 11/21/2012
Thanks for writing this story .
Cherriesandapples chapter 6 . 10/3/2012
I loved it :) Thanks for sharing :)
cartruck chapter 6 . 10/3/2012
Beautiful story
BlueTigress chapter 5 . 8/14/2012
Geat chapter! :D Poor alexis! Love it how beckett went all "she's my daughter so fuck off! :D Can't wait for more! :D
castlefringereader chapter 5 . 8/9/2012
Awesome Awesome Awesome. Updates please luv it. characters portrayed perfectly
crazee4castle chapter 5 . 8/8/2012
just started this fic and it's pretty good! Loved the way Beckett referred to Alexis as her daughter in the previous chapter..I know Alexis still has her mom but, hey, this is nothing wrong with having two mothers! The little tender moments between caskett are very sweet, too! looking forward to the next chapter!
PrincessOfMythaca chapter 5 . 8/8/2012
You have no idea how happy i am that you updated! As for the needing help you could have them talk and at some point explain kinda how the year was for them, get reacquainted with each other and so fourth. Sorry its not very helpful at the moment I've had a little to much coffee and my thoughts aren't cooperating lol
liliyy lo chapter 5 . 8/8/2012
um okay i guess
Cherriesandapples chapter 5 . 8/7/2012
Loved it ! Please continue it soon :D
nolesome chapter 5 . 8/7/2012
Ooh, I'm liking this a lot! The little bits of sweetness between them is needed to balance all the angst in this chapter, just as the humor of Kate going badass on Terrance balanced the sorrow and fear of Castle and Alexis in the last chapter. I did think using "our talk still isn't over" again for the closing line was a bit much, it's just off with the tone of the end of that chapter like it would ruin the mood between them. Looking forward to seeing how they fit back into each others' lives, and hopefully how the rest of the gang reacts to them getting together.
docvap chapter 5 . 8/7/2012
I liked the chapter, and as far as where to go... If you want them to continue talking, maybe have Rick ask her about how she feels now that she's solved her mother's murder.
PrincessOfMythaca chapter 4 . 7/29/2012
Please continue this is an awesome story with so much potential! Loved it completely!
Tempe4Booth chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
as long as you update i'll keep reading but the longer the time in between the shorter the reviews ( just a little incentive)
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »