Reviews for Bluebird
Purplebeian chapter 6 . 11/21
Ohmigawd, full circle, alright. I cried. So beautiful, yet terrible on my heart.
marysix chapter 41 . 10/28
What a story! Quite a journey. Really loved it, and have enjoyed the outtakes!
leoslady4ever chapter 41 . 9/20
I sincerely loved this story. It was so very realistic and sincere. Watching Embry and Bella find their own paths, both individually and together was touching. Wonderful job.
leoslady4ever chapter 10 . 9/18
I'm totally in love with this Embry...just sayin'
K chapter 41 . 7/24
This story is well written. I could not stop reading. Great wonderful story. Thanks for all your comments along with the story.
ladeerelli chapter 41 . 6/22
Really, really good story. I didn't think I'd like a Bella / Embry paring but I was rooting for them! Thanks for sharing it.
b0x 0f r0x chapter 40 . 6/13
ugh. one of my all time favorite. looooove it
MrsLMB chapter 41 . 5/17
You had me hooked from the very beginning...and oh my god I could not stop reading! Just so good...so frustrating...so beautiful. Every word, every look, every touch between Bella and Embry. And at one point you had me hating Jacob with every breath in my body. You had me cringing, squirming, crying, sighing and laughing...

Awesome job! You are one amazing writer! Thank you.
gbgreeneyes chapter 32 . 3/15
a
MoonFragrance chapter 41 . 1/21
It was pleasant reading about everyone gathering for a cozy Christmas gathering. Embry and Bella are always golden together. Another outtake would be lovelyThanks so much for sharing your wonderful story! I'll return again for a re-read. You're a phenomenal writer.
MoonFragrance chapter 36 . 1/21
Captivating chapter with a fitting title. The conversation between Bella and Jacob was beautiful and organic. They set each other free, and it was breathtaking. A lovely close for the mesmerizing story about Bella and Embry. A golden moment. I'm so happy they have each other, and it's only the beginning of the rest of their lives together.
MoonFragrance chapter 35 . 1/21
I love it when Quil shares his insight. His usual levity probably causes most to expect that he doesn't pick on emotional nuances and under-the-surface dynamics. But damn if he isn't insightful when it countsand he makes it count alright. All the while being very succinct with his delivery. Embry needed someone to anchor him and establish perspective on this particular morning after. I'm so glad he had Quil. I love EVERYTHING that Quil said, right down toTake Bella and go. Get away from 's it for you isn't she? She's it for the wolf too?" My heart. I'm proud of Jacob. His transformation and redemption arc are moving, to say the least. He's well on his way.
MoonFragrance chapter 26 . 1/21
Holy hell, what a breathtaking chapter. I'm winded. That is to say, you've done a marvelous job. You've got an unswervingly hand with writing angst. The blunt-force reunion at the beginning had me reeling. All the same, I was hanging onto your every word. "But where were you before?" Sheer agony. Poor Embry. I hope he hangs in there. Really feeling for him here. Your recommended "Wrecking Ball" by Iko was hauntingly suitable. I'm pretty sure I'm going to come out of your story with a spectrum of beloved new songs. If I make it out alive, that is!
MoonFragrance chapter 25 . 1/15
Bella and Embry's moments together make me melt. :)
I adore this entire chapter, from the moment Bella woke up next to Embry, what they did after, to the awkward first meeting with his mother.
The reveal of the deeper story behind the pendant Embry gave Bella was sweepingly romantic. He's a dreamboat.

Jacob's reappearance had me exclaiming, "WHAT THE...?!"
But it was imminent.

I wonder how things will go down with Embry being inside the Swan residence and all. Yikes.
Could this lead to Jake and Embry coming to an aggressive head? Hmmm.
MoonFragrance chapter 24 . 1/15
What a roller coaster for everyone - especially Rachel, Paul, Bella, & Embry. Rachel's a real trooper, though. :)
Very Bella Swan to freak out over the imprinting matter.
It was beautiful how Embry got her to open up to him & comforted her.
The lovemaking scene was charming & atmospheric.
1,082 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »