Reviews for Naruto: The Aura Shinobi
gamelover41592 chapter 7 . 8/28/2013
cool
DarkPirateKing69 chapter 7 . 8/28/2013
has been a while since the last update, so i had to reacquaint myself to this fic.. and i had to say that this is very interesting fic. most Naruto/Pokemon Xovers are slapdashed with too much things tried to put into the story too fast.. it becomes a jumbled mess that starts sprouting in inconsistencies and the overall quality suffers.

there are some things i'd like to say though.. and the most proinent one is the fear that when Naruto gets his memories back (if he even does), he unlocks chakra and start using rasengan and KB. that would totally ruin my reading experience. Kenchi618 made it work, but the set up is completely different and the plot follows manga mostly.. manga and anime couldn't be more different and Naruto's weird abilities doesn't actually stand out too much.
Jebest4781 chapter 7 . 8/28/2013
great chapter and things are going to be fun. starting to think that you should have Naruto and Misty pair up in the story since can tell there would be some good chemestry between the two.
FluffyGX chapter 7 . 8/28/2013
Great chapter and story, hope u update soon.
Just please don't pair Naruto with any of the girls Ash travels, maybe someone that doesn't act like Sakura (e.g. hit him, scream at him, or doesn't return his feelings etc.).
tylerbamafan34 chapter 7 . 8/28/2013
I hope the long wait was not a sign of things to come.

Meanwhile it was a good chapter, its fun to see the monumental differences between Ash and Naruto, as well as seeing Naruto playing at the caring older brother role. I can't wait for people to start realising that Ash is one of those fundamentally GOOD people that are so hats to come across. I hope he gets his moments to shine.

Naruto would have good reason to fear fangirls wouldn't he. Sakura, Ino, Karin.
eniox27 chapter 7 . 8/28/2013
Great chapter liked how you skipped the annoying team rocket scene. May I make a suggestion can he get a kabutops or draginair at some point
Lightningblade49 chapter 7 . 8/28/2013
Wonder which bug and flying type Naruto will get perhaps a Weedle or Scyther and maybe a Pidgeotto as well.
shamed assassin chapter 7 . 8/28/2013
If i may suggest Naruto catch a scyther in the Viridian Forrest. if he does i also have an idea for a move for it.
a combination of Agility, Double Team and Fury Cutter. the move is called Swarm Fury.
As for pairings i vote for flannery or maybe a female pokemon ranger
goddragonking chapter 7 . 8/28/2013
great ch and hope for more updates what will eevee becoue there fire water lighting light dackness grass and ice i like the lce eevee the must
Dragonfighter1512 chapter 6 . 8/15/2013
Update please
wqs chapter 6 . 8/10/2013
naruto harem: misty, may, dawn!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/1/2013
Are u gonna have naruto split from ash once Brock joins like ash and company go through mt moon and he gos through digglet tunnel or something like that?
DragonClaw827 chapter 6 . 7/29/2013
When will you update?! I waited more than a couple months... I'm waiting, so please don't let me down!
wqs chapter 6 . 7/25/2013
Naruto small harem: Misty, May, Dawn just this 3!
The New Mystical Arca Master chapter 6 . 7/26/2013