Reviews for Naruto: The Aura Shinobi
crazyone-oh-one chapter 9 . 4/2/2015
Great story, keep it up please!
BloodyFangKing95 chapter 7 . 3/10/2015
Your story is good but there are some things that bothered me.

1. Why does it seems that you are bashing ash?
He just started his journey isn't it? Everybody makes mistake so why bashed ash?

follow canon and made Naruto the hero while ash seems to be the idiot brother who got scolded by a stranger who he didn't even know? And don't you think Misty should get angry at Naruto too for not taking care of his brother?

3. Why naruto seems to be an asshole? His attitude pissed me off for some reason

Your story good man but those few reason made me stop reading your story. Many people like to follow canon and that made lots of reader bored.

If u make naruto travel alone, that can maybe made ur story even more good.
narmulti chapter 9 . 2/13/2015
Will it have a different name or not
Good story keep it up and UPDATE SOON
Guest chapter 7 . 1/30/2015
New Chapter! New Chapter! New Chapter!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/27/2014
Update
Guest chapter 9 . 11/13/2014
UPDATE
ivan0061509 chapter 9 . 11/10/2014
Oh ok I get so when is the new chapter coming out
TheAlphaMal chapter 4 . 10/30/2014
OMG please make the eevee an espeon!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
I am kind of interested in seeing you devote a chapter to the after affects of Naruto's death in the Elemental Nations. For example, with Kurama gone, the Akastki can no longer complete the Moon's Eye Plan, thus they have no reason to hunt down the remaining eight Biju. And see the effects in Konoha, such as Tsunade's, Kakashi's, and Jiraiya's reactions to the fact that Sasuke killed Naruto! Will Sasuke be labeled a Missing Nin with a "Kill on Sight Order" with no chance for redemption or forgiveness (thus guarranteeing the end of the Uchiha Bloodline)? Would the Toad Sage Elder be sent a vision from Kami, that basically says that due to the negligence of the people of Konoha, their world has lost the chance to finally know peace for a VERY LONG TIME!? And how would Jiraiya and Kakashi react to the knowledge that they failed Minato and Kushina!? Would Jiraiya and Kakashi devote the rest of their lives to hunting down and killing Sasuke, and would they sink into a depression for failing to educate and train Naruto as much as they could have!?

These kind of things would be worth maybe considering exploring, if you want to that is!
imBored09 chapter 9 . 10/26/2014
Wheres the story at?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Is there any chance of seeing the after effects of Naruto's death in the Elemental Nations!?

So basically, the Akastki can no longer complete their plan to gather the Biju, is that the message you were trying to convey in this chapter!?

It would be interesting to see what eventually happens to Sasuke, as Itachi is probably going to be pissed with him completely destroying any chance of redeeming the Uchiha Clan by killing Naruto!
ElementalMaster16 chapter 9 . 10/19/2014
cool fic so far!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
Guest chapter 9 . 10/2/2014
Wait, if you don't want to follow the Anime adventure, why not just use the Manga series, the Pokemon Adventures books? I've nothing against the the second coming of the first gen games, I just feel as if Naruto's skills would be put to more use in the Manga series instead. I mean, really, it's infinitely more dangerous and people actually do get whacked off! Even Red had his death staged for a while! I just hope this review doesn't come in too late and that get a chance to actually consider this.

Signing Out, the LemonManiac!
Fenrir of the North chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Just one question - why do so many people think of the term "Kami" as if it were merely a name or title for a single god/goddess, or even another name for the biblical God? I am fairly sure that kami is a general Japanese reference for multiple spirits/deities/yokai/natural phenomena that are worshipped in the Shinto religion, not one in particular.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/14/2014
nice chappie u wrote here! u doing more?
399 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »