Reviews for Naruto: The Aura Shinobi
Fenrir of the North chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Just one question - why do so many people think of the term "Kami" as if it were merely a name or title for a single god/goddess, or even another name for the biblical God? I am fairly sure that kami is a general Japanese reference for multiple spirits/deities/yokai/natural phenomena that are worshipped in the Shinto religion, not one in particular.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/14/2014
nice chappie u wrote here! u doing more?
TiffBaby101 chapter 9 . 9/5/2014
hope you can update more
JJP123 chapter 8 . 8/21/2014
this is the last time ill say, Naruto x misty is the best choice for the paring
JJP123 chapter 5 . 8/21/2014
this chapter just proves that the paring should be Naruto x Misty
JJP123 chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
if this story takes place in kanto I vote that the paring be Naruto/misty
Sevvus chapter 9 . 8/18/2014
I hope I get to read the updates soon!
GlitterVan chapter 9 . 8/13/2014
Read all the chapter in one day and it's great chant wait to read the next chapter
Darksire64 chapter 9 . 8/5/2014
Cant wait till you update next. I'm looking forward to how your story will take place and evolve(?).
Post another chapter soon! :D
Jmw chapter 9 . 7/31/2014
I can respect that but I think the stories that folow the anime are actually the best ones in my opinion but that is just me.
SpecialLittleSnowflake chapter 9 . 7/30/2014
sweet! looking forward to more chapters!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/28/2014
I have an idea what if you give naruto an absol.
Here are my reasons
It is known as the disaster pokemon and there fore treated much like naruto in the hidden leaf.
The there is its ability of super luck much like naruto's famed luck.
Not to mention you haved to agree it is an awsome dark pokemon cabable of learning normal atacks for ghost types.
Talkingbirdguy chapter 9 . 7/29/2014
I don't mind something original. Just update soon please :)
Talkingbirdguy chapter 7 . 7/28/2014
Make Gary suffer, Kurama!
Great chapter, also :)
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 9 . 7/28/2014
Okay, I can live with this. Honestly, I'm relieved you're moving away from the anime series. That had been quite an awesome show in the beginning, but now it has become just one repetition after another with Ash never seeming to ever reach the end of the journey and achieve his dream of being the greatest master. Granted, I can kinda understand that the hidden theme that there is no true end to such a journey, but STILL!

Anyways, I'm quite eager to see the revamped version of this story!

PS: Have you considered the idea of Naruto inadvertently naming his Pokemon after some of his closest friends? Like Sasuke, Sakura, Hinata, Kiba, etc.? Just a thought.
386 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »