Reviews for Naruto: The Aura Shinobi
Lightningblade49 chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
Looks like Kuramas really enjoying himself,i do have question when kirama evolves to Ninetails will he be able to use it's Bijudama as it own uniques attack like Luster purge is for Latios.

from where naruto currently is I do hope Naruto catch's a pidgey of his own & a sycther by the time he takes on brock.
Shadow the Ranger chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
update soon this is great i loves this story!
Firehedgehog chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
amusing ficcy
19Teardrop94 chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
You should have a trainer like Hinata, haha. Honestly I like that idea :3

-Tear
daniel 29 chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
Delia took her time as she strolled down the hill and followed behind in her own leisurely pace, laughing lightly as she watched the two racing off, 'Those two reminds me so much of Momma and her Pokémon… and Ashy reminds me so much of Papa…' she sweat-dropped a little, 'I just hope he doesn't pick up Papa's unique trait of partnering up with Pokémon that has tempers…'

if this was true this would make too much sense
shootingcuz chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
If Vulpix ever evolves will it be like Orange with Black Markings.

I still think pairing should be fem Haku and Naruto (Haku also gets a second chance)
(Ice/Water Trainer)
Reishin Amara chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
Can I personally say Kurama seems slightly suicidal? XD

still...could be worse. Oh,as a hilarious fanfic Idea... Naruto / Igor crossover. It would be interesting to honestly see Naruto make a girlfriend or simply friend using mad science(Revived Rin Frankenstien moments).
Also a Glitchy Robot perhaps. And finally...shoving Kurama(kyuubi) into a franken-rabbit body.

Lets face it...Scamper from Igor was hilarious. I LOVED watching that suicidal rabbit.
gaara king of the sand chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
great job i love the story so far but i am crisis what well you do about the gems is naruto and ash both going to do them or jest one if so it might be a little hard well till next message bye
eltigre221 chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
hehe awesome chapter, and nice Ash, really nice at attracting attention of the most territorial pokemon nearby your own home XD hehe well until more, later and have fun writing :)
ultima-owner chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
Naruto works best in life and death situations...Is there gonna be another episode of the Pokemon Soap Opera?
rivereagles999 chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
Can you update a little more often? I thought u stopped this story for a bit.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
Let him have a Espeon or a umbreon or maybe both with a pigey and a elekid and heracross or a magikarp
General Slime chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
Good chapter, though if Naruto and Kurama were partners in his home universe then one can assume he undid the seal like in the later Canon; I find it hard to believe that Sasuke could kill him like that. But it's for the sake of the story so it's acceptable. Are you taking requests or suggestions for Naruto's Pokemon team?
General Slime chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I liked this, didn't think i would with it being a fic where Naruto meets God inn some form, but I did. There were a few errors in the grammar but they were negligible when compared to the rest of the story. The only problem I had was Naruto recapping his final mission in his mind, you know with him knowing that Tayuya used Genjutsu and with the Twins using one body and all that; that information was discovered after Naruto ran ahead. But that's only because I have like this OCD for facts when they are included in stories; so it can be ignored.
RaisingHeartSetUp chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
Cool story. I can't' wait to read more. When is Naruto going to remember his past life in the Shinobi world and realize that Kurama is the Kyuubi?
399 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 .. Last Next »