Reviews for Naruto: The Aura Shinobi
JJP123 chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
if this story takes place in kanto I vote that the paring be Naruto/misty
Sevvus chapter 9 . 8/18/2014
I hope I get to read the updates soon!
GlitterVan chapter 9 . 8/13/2014
Read all the chapter in one day and it's great chant wait to read the next chapter
Darksire64 chapter 9 . 8/5/2014
Cant wait till you update next. I'm looking forward to how your story will take place and evolve(?).
Post another chapter soon! :D
Jmw chapter 9 . 7/31/2014
I can respect that but I think the stories that folow the anime are actually the best ones in my opinion but that is just me.
SpecialLittleSnowflake chapter 9 . 7/30/2014
sweet! looking forward to more chapters!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/28/2014
I have an idea what if you give naruto an absol.
Here are my reasons
It is known as the disaster pokemon and there fore treated much like naruto in the hidden leaf.
The there is its ability of super luck much like naruto's famed luck.
Not to mention you haved to agree it is an awsome dark pokemon cabable of learning normal atacks for ghost types.
Talkingbirdguy chapter 9 . 7/29/2014
I don't mind something original. Just update soon please :)
Talkingbirdguy chapter 7 . 7/28/2014
Make Gary suffer, Kurama!
Great chapter, also :)
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 9 . 7/28/2014
Okay, I can live with this. Honestly, I'm relieved you're moving away from the anime series. That had been quite an awesome show in the beginning, but now it has become just one repetition after another with Ash never seeming to ever reach the end of the journey and achieve his dream of being the greatest master. Granted, I can kinda understand that the hidden theme that there is no true end to such a journey, but STILL!

Anyways, I'm quite eager to see the revamped version of this story!

PS: Have you considered the idea of Naruto inadvertently naming his Pokemon after some of his closest friends? Like Sasuke, Sakura, Hinata, Kiba, etc.? Just a thought.
Talkingbirdguy chapter 4 . 7/28/2014
Aww, Naruto made friends with an Eevee, adorable
FillyDashie chapter 9 . 7/28/2014
so wait... are the changes done right now. are they the previous chapters or do i have to wait for them to come out?
Talkingbirdguy chapter 3 . 7/28/2014
Just like the good old days Kurama. Arceus and Kami help them.
Nice chapter, definitely funny :)
Talkingbirdguy chapter 2 . 7/28/2014
Wait? Naruto reading? Naruto being responsible!? Who is this strange person?!
Very cool chapter :)
Talkingbirdguy chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Okay, this is really cool! Following.
396 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »