Reviews for Naruto: The Aura Shinobi
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 9 . 7/28/2014
Okay, I can live with this. Honestly, I'm relieved you're moving away from the anime series. That had been quite an awesome show in the beginning, but now it has become just one repetition after another with Ash never seeming to ever reach the end of the journey and achieve his dream of being the greatest master. Granted, I can kinda understand that the hidden theme that there is no true end to such a journey, but STILL!

Anyways, I'm quite eager to see the revamped version of this story!

PS: Have you considered the idea of Naruto inadvertently naming his Pokemon after some of his closest friends? Like Sasuke, Sakura, Hinata, Kiba, etc.? Just a thought.
Talkingbirdguy chapter 4 . 7/28/2014
Aww, Naruto made friends with an Eevee, adorable
FillyDashie chapter 9 . 7/28/2014
so wait... are the changes done right now. are they the previous chapters or do i have to wait for them to come out?
Talkingbirdguy chapter 3 . 7/28/2014
Just like the good old days Kurama. Arceus and Kami help them.
Nice chapter, definitely funny :)
Talkingbirdguy chapter 2 . 7/28/2014
Wait? Naruto reading? Naruto being responsible!? Who is this strange person?!
Very cool chapter :)
Talkingbirdguy chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Okay, this is really cool! Following.
gamelover41592 chapter 9 . 7/28/2014
let me know when the rewrite is up
Eric3D2B chapter 9 . 7/28/2014
Honestly, if you want a fun plot line to work with, read the "Pokemon Adventures" manga. It really good, and it has a much better plot then the series and games.
crpt chapter 2 . 7/28/2014
I always did wonder why that program was on at 11pm
Regin chapter 8 . 7/14/2014
I Like, I Lust, I love!Please Update Soon!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/24/2014
update
fringeperson chapter 8 . 6/23/2014
I've enjoyed reading this, and I hope that there will be more before long.
zeldawolffang chapter 8 . 6/18/2014
i look forward to the next chapter _ i hope naruto gets his memories back soon
Krystina20 chapter 8 . 6/16/2014
Riolu, Persian, Dratini, Ponyta, Abra, Treecko, Poochyena, Skitty, Luvdisc, Milotic, Flygon, Manectric, Snorunt, Plusle, Minun, Swablu, Roselia, Absol, Ralts, Chimecho, Suicune-pup, Mew-egg, Lugia-egg, Azelf, Mesprit, Uxie, Shaymin, Meloetta, Togepi, Growlithe,
Lord Sigfry chapter 4 . 5/31/2014
As I thought. Giving pokemon thoughts makes the story suck more.
387 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »