Reviews for Somebody That I Used To Know
Nevaratoiel chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Since I couldn't reply to chapter 5 any more because of my previous review, I'll just do it this way. :)

I'm glad to see you have returned to your fabulous writing. Really, I was a bit shocked last time. But don't let that slow you down. I'm really interested in what's going to come next and what Clark is going to do about it all. Great chapter!
winthjo chapter 5 . 6/12/2013
Nothing like making a deal with the devil.
Mouserocks-nerd chapter 5 . 6/12/2013
Oooh. Chilling chapter. As soon as it mentioned medical tests at the start I knew something was gonna come up. I had know idea it would be something like this! Your Luthor is very creepy and well written (reminds me most of John Shea's Lex Luthor with how conniving he is). I don't want Sean to agree to the deal but I know he's gonna, so please update soon! :)
emenemdj chapter 4 . 6/7/2013
So glad to see you are still working on this. Please, please, please don't let this lapse. I so very much want to read this through to its end. You have greatly improved these first chapters and the story has gripped me. Clark's obvious sadness, the mystery of what happened to him as Superman and between he and Lois, the possibilities of how his son will learn the whole truth and whether he and Martha have inherited any Kryptonian traits, the threat of Luthor complicating everything... all these threads which are now screaming in my head "What happens next?" My greatest pet peeve is when such talented authors drop stories with such incredible potential, leaving those of us who have become hooked bereft of a story that could have been something amazing. I often wonder if you writers know the power you wield over your poor hapless readers! ; )
Mouserocks-nerd chapter 4 . 5/17/2013
I'm a little bit confused at this whole new setup. I liked the story a lot the way it was before, and I've just read it again. This beginning kind of confuses me and it really doesn't explain things as well as the last one. Not to say that it's still not good, because it is and on its own I would enjoy it. But it's just a bit confusing (also the pov shift has me a little confused). I would leave the original four chapters up and remove this last one, and launch it as another story. That, or you're going to have to remove the first four chapters completely and go at it from scratch. But don't lose all of the work you've done there! I still think it's excellent and if you can find a way to use some pieces of it and make it work then by all means do so. I'm glad to see you picking it back up! (coming from someone who is shamefully behind on her stories)... PS: What just happened to chapter 5? I tried to post the review and said it's gone... so I'm putting it here. :P
Nevaratoiel chapter 5 . 5/16/2013
Noooooo! Please don't write in first person. I hate it and can't read it. Your first chapters were very good! I was willing to give it a go and you surprised me with your great writing. *Sigh* I suppose I'll have to drop it now... :'(
GottaLoveThis chapter 4 . 12/20/2012
I've really enjoyed reading this story so far. I just discovered it, and it's been a great read. I really like your plot've left so many clues and hints and yet there's so much mystery there too. This story could easily go so many directions and I hope you'll continue it so I can find out where it's suppose to go. Can't wait for Lois's first appearance. Should make for some interesting/awkward conversations! OH! And Where's Superman? ;)
winthjo chapter 4 . 11/21/2012
Very good story. Hope you're able to continue it soon
Nevaratoiel chapter 4 . 11/19/2012
I'm becoming more and more interested. I really wonder what Clark is going to do. The Luthor angle sounds interesting. I also wonder if Clark will be coming back as Superman or has to help Sean with his powers. I'm also curious about Sean's mother (Lois?). Keep it up... :-)
Superfan2 chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
Very intriguing. Please update.

Lots of questions? Did Superman lose his powers from the K when he returned to Earth or did Clark decide to give up his career as Superman? If so why? Interesting story with lots of missing pieces.
Andrea chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I am new to the fanfiction world and I have to say its pretty exciting. I stumbled onto your story and it is the only one i have found that has left me wanting more. please continue!
Mouserocks-nerd chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Wow! Great start! I was a little thrown by the family dynamics at first, but followed it anyways, thinking maybe it was really AU... but you've certainly got me hooked now! I'm following this, and hoping I'll be able to catch up a little next week (lots to do, no time to do it, you know how it goes). I can't wait to read more!
Supernurse chapter 4 . 9/4/2012
And the plot thickens. I can't wait to see where this story goes.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/31/2012
This story looks realy intresting.
I like it and look forward to reading more.