Reviews for The Only Spell She Ever Has Trouble With
shallowdweller chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
Hey, I really like this. Much as I enjoyed Harry Potter, it's hard to find much to my taste in the fan fiction here. But I think I'll be reading some more of yours. Thanks for sharing.
yay chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
I like the theory behind why she couldn't cast it.
Bloodredfirefly chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Again, what is with you and perfect writing? How? HOW? That was beautiful, and mesmerising, and really, really clever. Off to read the other one-shot now.
great2read chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
That was really good.
Sassmaster Omega 620 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Wow, This may have been short but it was incredibly deep and conveyed the meaning wonderfully!

I especially liked the whole memory thinking part, I thought it was incredible well thought out and the overall piece was a bittersweet mix that left me happy and comtemplative at the same time. Wonderful job here!

(Oh and again welcome to the RLt!)

-Sass-
et-tu-lj chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I like the progression of memories in this, how she's overthinking it and putting her whole life into it instead of finding a single image to use. It fits Hermione perfectly, and makes sense for why she would have trouble with the spell. But in the end, the progression leads to her to a deeper knowledge of how much she has to live for, and that becomes the meaning she needs to do the spell at last.
asinineWhisperer chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Cute. I liked it. Keep up the good work.

-D.A.