Reviews for End of the Rope
sevenphoenixtears chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Great story :) I think it's great to see just exactly how much Severus has to deal with this year, you show that well. A very well-written Snape. I would love it if you considered writing more for this story. Thanks for sharing.
tedsini chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
A one-shot? I didn't notice until I read the other reviews. It does work as such, but there are a number of ways to go from here if you decide to continue. This is an interesting point from which to begin a story. Dumbledore is still alive at this point, but for how much longer? You might go from here up to Dumbledore's demise. The tension for Ssverus would only increase as the necessity of pushing the headmaster to his death is added to his already considerable duties. Dumbledore is probably suffering the effects of his condition by now and has probably turned over some responsibilities to Severus and Minerva. Severus is committed to helping that git Malfoy as well, so he truly has a lot on his plate. What does a person try to preserve when his world is in danger of collapsing? The fear he inspires in others? You tend to see what a person is like at his/her core in this type of circumstance and it would be interesting to see what lies under all the layers of Severus Snape. Just a thought.
Saramagician chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Oh! Very interesting! Write a sequel! This idea is very good and it is a pity if you leave it here!
BloodCharm chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
I like it. I think you should continue it or make a sequel for when he comes back from his meeting or something. But it is also a good one-shot. I am adding this to my Favorites list and I do not add that many stories any more because they do not interest me. Lol anyway, I like it! :-)
Chilla chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Nice fic! I like the way you made conversation between Snape and McGonagall, it is nicely flowed. Too bad to know that sharp-tongued professor lose his madness when insult Neville. And McGonagall is so in-character here, I like it.

Keep writing!