Reviews for I Get This Feeling
Rebmul chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
goten is lucky hes not like vegeta hed have blasted him to hfil
Mun.In.Rain chapter 3 . 6/16/2013
Very fluffy and sweet. I was just disappointed that the lemon part ended so abruptly without any more continuation. But the dreams were delicious!
Nara Luisa chapter 3 . 2/8/2013
Awwwwww I simply loved it! Too cute!
hehehehehe I think you could describe a bit more the love-making, but I think it went really cute with them and I loooooooved Goten "hotdog" thing, so funny!
serenityselena chapter 3 . 1/30/2013
interesting story :)
Sportsfan64 chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
Lol Goten's question at the end.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
LOL! WHERE did you get the Hot-dog and the Bun thing at!PRICELESS!
GB Frosty J chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Although this story went somewhere I didn't think it would go literally . . . I can say all the characters remained within their character. Goten was clueless, Trunks acted like a mastermind in the sense of keeping everyone out of trouble, Chi-Chi was strict but still easily lied to, Gohan and Videl needed to blossom their romance at some point so it works. Another good thing is that you didn't go into over-detail when it came to the sexual encounter, just the gist of it was given.

All and all it served its purpose 7.5/10

Reviewed By: GB Frosty J
TheGodfather93 chapter 3 . 5/30/2012
This was a brilliant story, and hilarious too. Your writing style is just magnificent. I can't wait to see what other stories you come up with.
Fang Tomb chapter 3 . 5/28/2012
dear im so deep i can't(i forgot the rest of ur name, sorry)

its fang here. i loved this story from beginning to the end. XD

3 lots of love 3,

※fang※

P.S. God Bless You!
Dorkybunny chapter 3 . 5/19/2012
Although I wished this story would've been longer...it was still good and it had a great ending! :D hahaha I loved Goten's question at the end! Thank God for the strong bladder I have if not an uncalled accident would've occurred xD but anyway I hope everything goes well for you, take care and hopefully later on you'll write more on this awesome couple3
silvia S.K chapter 3 . 5/19/2012
Good job Priceless end, goten just making fun of gohan! xD
SierraLarson chapter 3 . 5/19/2012
XD Oh Goten. Such a funny one you are.

And oh my god, this whole chapter was full of AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Too bad this story's done. T_T So good.

Whelp, I shall be waiting for more Gh/Vi fics from you. o3o
Bobo chapter 3 . 5/19/2012
Please write more story's. You have a great talent for writing them.
Yumi chapter 3 . 5/19/2012
Such a cute story. Good job.
Yvonne chapter 3 . 5/19/2012
Goten nearly ruined everything. I was laughing when he said I'll never have a girlfriend. All he does in GT is go on dates. Too funny. Loved this story. I actually checked everyday to see if u added a new chapter. I was so happy when I saw you did. I just love your writing style.