Reviews for Kisses
Mirage chapter 4 . 9/11
again...wow..severus is good...i think he is a good dom...atleast it Looks like he is one...or a creature that Looks and Trains a mate to be...what ever it is...please come back one day to write more chaps and an end to this story...i mean last update 2015 there is still hope for an update with it being 2017
Mirage chapter 2 . 9/11
wow...what a ch2 but severus really has some selfrestrain, will be iteresting to see how Long it will last till he attacks again and goes a bit more that some light gropping and kissing_
Jodie Alexandra chapter 4 . 6/2
need more please x a slow progression is amazing.
RussianWolf7 chapter 4 . 3/7
Aaaaa this is perfect! How did I not know this had a new chapter, I've loved this story for ages! Thank God I decided to re-read it tonight
demi-wizard girl17 chapter 4 . 2/23
I wonder when they're gonna get into bed yet, please update!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/1/2016
Ugh, so hot. Please add more, I would highly appreciate it.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
Just finished chapter one, Hilarious! Wow, Snape's kiss (melt)
I.Will.Be.Free chapter 4 . 8/11/2016
Oh god I love this fic! I return to it everytime I'm overcome with a desire to read Snarry 3 would absolutely love another chapter!
EternalDreamerEnchanted chapter 4 . 1/28/2016
Its been a year so I still have hope, could you write a seen where Harry is pleasing Snape it would be great to see him undone. Snape seems to like marking Harry with his kisses. Fun to read don't stop.
MajaS chapter 4 . 1/16/2016
Omg, please come back and give us more!
Fenris Jin chapter 4 . 1/4/2016
These little trysts are fun. Although, promises, promises. I wonder when they'll finally find they're way to that elusive bed. Maybe Harry should start loitering near the dungeons to tempt Severus enough to drag him to his quarters. XD
Fenris Jin chapter 2 . 1/4/2016
Another delicious tongue action from our favorite pairing. Now they're expanding their horizons to include hickeys.. XD
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
This sounds like a fun plot. XD

Looks like our hero enjoyed that little tongue action. Harry should thanks Gred and Forge Weasley for their little prank. Probably by way of making sure Severus does not give them a long and painful death. XD
rosebud90 chapter 4 . 12/28/2015
I like the story so for looking forward to reading more hope u update again soon
ononovae chapter 4 . 11/5/2015
more more more more more more