Reviews for Kisses
so so good please update
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 4 . 4/5
Humour I like, but it's improper, and not quite ethical. Especially when alcohol is involved.
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
Mirage chapter 4 . 2/1
It is really sad that you did not write more chap and an end to this story... This two are great together and story is well writen. Hope you come Back one day!
Omg omg omfg eeeeeeeeeee! Love love love
SaiyaCat chapter 4 . 11/20/2017
Nice Your Version of Severus Is WAY SO SMEXY!
SaiyaCat chapter 3 . 11/20/2017
So Hot
SaiyaCat chapter 1 . 11/20/2017
Epic
Mirage chapter 4 . 9/11/2017
again...wow..severus is good...i think he is a good dom...atleast it Looks like he is one...or a creature that Looks and Trains a mate to be...what ever it is...please come back one day to write more chaps and an end to this story...i mean last update 2015 there is still hope for an update with it being 2017
Mirage chapter 2 . 9/11/2017
wow...what a ch2 but severus really has some selfrestrain, will be iteresting to see how Long it will last till he attacks again and goes a bit more that some light gropping and kissing_
Jodie Alexandra chapter 4 . 6/2/2017
need more please x a slow progression is amazing.
made.of.bees chapter 4 . 3/7/2017
Aaaaa this is perfect! How did I not know this had a new chapter, I've loved this story for ages! Thank God I decided to re-read it tonight
demi-wizard girl17 chapter 4 . 2/23/2017
I wonder when they're gonna get into bed yet, please update!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/1/2016
Ugh, so hot. Please add more, I would highly appreciate it.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
Just finished chapter one, Hilarious! Wow, Snape's kiss (melt)
I.Will.Be.Free chapter 4 . 8/11/2016
Oh god I love this fic! I return to it everytime I'm overcome with a desire to read Snarry 3 would absolutely love another chapter!