Reviews for Change of Pace
RosaSilvermist chapter 2 . 2/25
This is a great story so far, please write more!
knAngel18 chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
Awesome story so far! I've always liked this pairing and you are writing it really well. I hope you update again soon 'cause I can't wait for more XD
Psychocatlover911 chapter 2 . 7/20/2013
I seriously MUST have more 'cause this waiting just won't do(I'm normally a very patient person but, when it comes to the Fanfictions that I read, I get real impatient and cranky for some reason)
Psychocatlover911 chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
I..Must..Have..MOAR! (Btw this was tots awesome)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
You keep doin stuff on or net thingie, but you haven't updated this in forever. I know im sounding selfish here, but Do you think you could finish up whatever non-MacinDash fic you're doing and continue this one, or be inspired to write again for this story? There are too many fics that have started out awesome and never updated after chapter one or two. Please resserect this master piece for the good of all pony kind!
Almost an Actress chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Ooh! This story is really good so far. In fact, one of the best I've read!
Johnny B. Goode chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
Great characterization here, I'll be looking toward to the next chapter!
Johnny B. Goode chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
This is mighty good. I hope you continue this.
The J.A.M. a.k.a. Numbuh i chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
If Big Mac is trying to keep fillies away, he just did it again, if RD thinks he isn't worth the effort.

Great story!
imalionrawr010 chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
I love this! It's nice to see a (possible?) hetero relationship with Rainbow. As a pegasister, I cannot wait to see what you have next :D keep up the great writing!
N-24-13 chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
I liked this chapter. I don't realy know why RD would get the idea that Big Mac was narcissistic I mean he quit the rodeo to work on a farm, he doesn't own the farm, and he works everyday while Applejack is away. Anyway thank you for the good read I hope to see more soon.
Crash chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Liking it so far. I'll worship this story if Big Mac goes head to head with a bull. Dude's a beast. Good job, update soon!

N-24-13 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Eeeyup good story
Agentwill63 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
True fact: Bulls and cows are colorblind and can't even see red.