Reviews for Da Hungah Games: Director's Cut
AprilLittle chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
[. . .only one wins fame, fortune, and PTSD.] My favorite line! *chuckles*

*snorts* Target is the local black market? Have you seen their Assets Protection rooms? There are literally hundreds of cameras on you when you go to Target! Haha (Psst. . .the Photolab is actually where it all goes down. *nods*)

Oh gosh, do you know that annoying 'Sadie Hawkins dance' song? Totally humming it in my head right now. . .

Narnia was destroyed?! *sobs* Whyyyyy? (And that's how the Hunger Games came to be? Interesting. . .I always knew there was a link between the two. XD)

AIGHT, I think I'll continue this one when I have more time. . .but for now, I think I saw a title with 'Squirrel' in it! *wanders off*
Tora chapter 41 . 12/3/2012
Kohza and Nojiko will be missed. Whhhyyyyyy?! Why couldn't he beat his Fruit Ninja high-score?! *cries* so... I herd you like mudkipz. Well. I like Cyndaquil. And Raquaza is best Pokémon. I (for reasons unknown, even to myself) prefer old-school Pókemon. Also, i think Hana broke Ace... Aaaand yes Matt Smith is best doctor.
TheFluffiestUnicorn chapter 38 . 10/22/2012
The procrastinator- MasQ chapter 38 . 9/17/2012
Haha! The cake is not a lie!
ShikaTachidoriKitsuneHebiTaka chapter 37 . 8/15/2012
Tora chapter 37 . 8/13/2012
Oh, poor Hana. That'll prolly hurt like a bitch in the morning. Note to self: Do NOT. EVER. Smack-talk Billy Mays. As usual, your work is astounding! It's so goood TT_TT need more...

Also, is it Bonney? Is it Bonney? *is jumping up and down, excitedly*

Totally Unique,
ShikaTachidoriKitsuneHebiTaka chapter 36 . 8/7/2012
wow...missing updated chapters...
Hana, just go along with it, and then stab Ace in the back with one of the knives in the kitchen. oh. i gues ace neds to be alive. meh.
ya know, im kinda scared to review, because i know its going to result in our 8th or 9th very-long-PM.
Tora chapter 36 . 8/6/2012
Tora would like to point out that she still prefers the 11th Doctor. Also, YAAAY! Ace is back! Fezzes are cool. More please? PWEASE?

Totally Unique,
GreenCAT the second chapter 12 . 8/5/2012
canada...actually,he won the game!go place where smosh came from!
GreenCAT the second chapter 11 . 8/5/2012
ice cream :(
GreenCAT the second chapter 10 . 8/5/2012
get a snivy or an oshawott
GreenCAT the second chapter 9 . 8/5/2012
i want those supplies :(.you can have them,but i am replicating that survival backpack for the zombie apocalypse.
GreenCAT the second chapter 8 . 8/5/2012
potato sammich
GreenCAT the second chapter 7 . 8/5/2012
. one direction sucks worse than twilight cuz they have like 43 girlfriends to base their songs on.
GreenCAT the second chapter 6 . 8/5/2012
hairs is delicious and nyan cat is pimpin'
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »