Reviews for Da Hungah Games: Director's Cut
AprilLittle chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
[. . .only one wins fame, fortune, and PTSD.] My favorite line! *chuckles*

*snorts* Target is the local black market? Have you seen their Assets Protection rooms? There are literally hundreds of cameras on you when you go to Target! Haha (Psst. . .the Photolab is actually where it all goes down. *nods*)

Oh gosh, do you know that annoying 'Sadie Hawkins dance' song? Totally humming it in my head right now. . .

Narnia was destroyed?! *sobs* Whyyyyy? (And that's how the Hunger Games came to be? Interesting. . .I always knew there was a link between the two. XD)

AIGHT, I think I'll continue this one when I have more time. . .but for now, I think I saw a title with 'Squirrel' in it! *wanders off*
Tora chapter 41 . 12/3/2012
Kohza and Nojiko will be missed. Whhhyyyyyy?! Why couldn't he beat his Fruit Ninja high-score?! *cries* so... I herd you like mudkipz. Well. I like Cyndaquil. And Raquaza is best Pokémon. I (for reasons unknown, even to myself) prefer old-school Pókemon. Also, i think Hana broke Ace... Aaaand yes Matt Smith is best doctor.
TheFluffiestUnicorn chapter 38 . 10/22/2012
LOL!
The procrastinator- MasQ chapter 38 . 9/17/2012
Haha! The cake is not a lie!
ShikaTachidoriKitsuneHebiTaka chapter 37 . 8/15/2012
XD
Tora chapter 37 . 8/13/2012
Oh, poor Hana. That'll prolly hurt like a bitch in the morning. Note to self: Do NOT. EVER. Smack-talk Billy Mays. As usual, your work is astounding! It's so goood TT_TT need more...

Also, is it Bonney? Is it Bonney? *is jumping up and down, excitedly*

Totally Unique,
.:Tora:.
ShikaTachidoriKitsuneHebiTaka chapter 36 . 8/7/2012
wow...missing updated chapters...
Hana, just go along with it, and then stab Ace in the back with one of the knives in the kitchen. oh. i gues ace neds to be alive. meh.
ya know, im kinda scared to review, because i know its going to result in our 8th or 9th very-long-PM.
Tora chapter 36 . 8/6/2012
Tora would like to point out that she still prefers the 11th Doctor. Also, YAAAY! Ace is back! Fezzes are cool. More please? PWEASE?

Totally Unique,
.:Tora:.
GreenCAT the second chapter 12 . 8/5/2012
canada...actually,he won the game!go place where smosh came from!
GreenCAT the second chapter 11 . 8/5/2012
ice cream :(
GreenCAT the second chapter 10 . 8/5/2012
get a snivy or an oshawott
GreenCAT the second chapter 9 . 8/5/2012
i want those supplies :(.you can have them,but i am replicating that survival backpack for the zombie apocalypse.
GreenCAT the second chapter 8 . 8/5/2012
potato sammich
GreenCAT the second chapter 7 . 8/5/2012
. one direction sucks worse than twilight cuz they have like 43 girlfriends to base their songs on.
GreenCAT the second chapter 6 . 8/5/2012
hairs is delicious and nyan cat is pimpin'
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »