Reviews for Ranma: A Little Earlier
maxridelover chapter 2 . 9/4/2015
that was good!
Guest chapter 11 . 4/24/2015
Wow, how can it go fom Nodoka saying that she should tell him bout the birds & the bees to Ranma & Akane having sex
maryjane5000 chapter 16 . 4/24/2015
Pretty good but I kinda wish this chapter ended with

1) Akane going with Ranma on training trip
2) Soun & not Genma takes them on the trip

Wish leads to a sequal
1) All three get cursed
2) Ranma & Akane have sex in both forms both pregnant
3) They return in time for Nabiki's Wedding
Elfbane5 chapter 11 . 5/18/2014
I find this story to be incredibly disturbing. If they were 16, at least tier behavior would make sense, but you are writing real, sexual scenes, with children barely into puberty. I am aware of artistic license, and the idea they would meet early, but I cannot see how two shy children would move so quickly at such a time.

I liked the idea you had for the story at first, figuring he'd leave for china and return, picking up close to like the real story had, and pick up from there. I could see some minor fumbling, but not this. I am absolutely floored that any parent would be ok with this I can't read any further.
PurseMonger chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Good story, although it was a little wierd thinking they starting having sex at such a young age.

I hope you continue with Letters from Ranma.
Wrin chapter 16 . 2/6/2013
I liked the story a lot, but that picture is creepy as hell.
Cosmyk Angel chapter 15 . 1/26/2013
Go Nodoka! Someone needs to kick some sense into Genma.

Cosmyk
Cosmyk Angel chapter 6 . 1/26/2013
Yes, evil, pure evil!

Cosmyk
shugokage chapter 15 . 1/23/2013
I do hope to see a sequel in the future!
shugokage chapter 16 . 1/23/2013
Wow this was a very cool and unique story good job!
Katt1848 chapter 16 . 1/15/2013
Wow, I was so caught up in the story that I didn't realize this was the last chapter. I can't wait to read Letters from Ranma
Dragon Man 180 chapter 16 . 1/12/2013
Nice wrap up, but I hope Ranma still gets the curse since it just wouldn't be the same without it.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 15 . 1/12/2013
Hehehhehehehe, Genma-baka is in deep trouble! I can't wait to see how much of him is left after Nodoka gets done with him.
Kumori-Index chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Posted too soon befored I finished editing::

Just for informational purposes, the FFML is still in operation. It is located at:
/cgi-bin /mailman /listinfo /ffml
Kumori-Index chapter 16 . 12/7/2012
I still have the original version of this, along with the original chapter 1 draft of Letters from Ranma saved on my PC. I am glad to see this posted back on the web, and I'm really looking forward to seeing the follow up stories of 'Letters from Ranma' and (if it's not been changed) 'Half Made Whole'. Keep up the good work.

/cgi-bin /mailman /listinfo /ffml