Reviews for Ranma: A Little Earlier
Elfbane5 chapter 11 . 5/18/2014
I find this story to be incredibly disturbing. If they were 16, at least tier behavior would make sense, but you are writing real, sexual scenes, with children barely into puberty. I am aware of artistic license, and the idea they would meet early, but I cannot see how two shy children would move so quickly at such a time.

I liked the idea you had for the story at first, figuring he'd leave for china and return, picking up close to like the real story had, and pick up from there. I could see some minor fumbling, but not this. I am absolutely floored that any parent would be ok with this I can't read any further.
PurseMonger chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Good story, although it was a little wierd thinking they starting having sex at such a young age.

I hope you continue with Letters from Ranma.
Wrin chapter 16 . 2/6/2013
I liked the story a lot, but that picture is creepy as hell.
Cosmyk Angel chapter 15 . 1/26/2013
Go Nodoka! Someone needs to kick some sense into Genma.

Cosmyk
Cosmyk Angel chapter 6 . 1/26/2013
Yes, evil, pure evil!

Cosmyk
shugokage chapter 15 . 1/23/2013
I do hope to see a sequel in the future!
shugokage chapter 16 . 1/23/2013
Wow this was a very cool and unique story good job!
Katt1848 chapter 16 . 1/15/2013
Wow, I was so caught up in the story that I didn't realize this was the last chapter. I can't wait to read Letters from Ranma
Dragon Man 180 chapter 16 . 1/12/2013
Nice wrap up, but I hope Ranma still gets the curse since it just wouldn't be the same without it.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 15 . 1/12/2013
Hehehhehehehe, Genma-baka is in deep trouble! I can't wait to see how much of him is left after Nodoka gets done with him.
Kumori-Index chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Posted too soon befored I finished editing::

Just for informational purposes, the FFML is still in operation. It is located at:
/cgi-bin /mailman /listinfo /ffml
Kumori-Index chapter 16 . 12/7/2012
I still have the original version of this, along with the original chapter 1 draft of Letters from Ranma saved on my PC. I am glad to see this posted back on the web, and I'm really looking forward to seeing the follow up stories of 'Letters from Ranma' and (if it's not been changed) 'Half Made Whole'. Keep up the good work.

/cgi-bin /mailman /listinfo /ffml
Outlaw One chapter 16 . 12/7/2012
The FFML is still in operation. You can contact the list admins here: ffml-admins*at*chez-vrolet*dot*net

I will look forward to the continuation.
Contramancer chapter 16 . 11/29/2012
This has problems? Neither I nor the koalas think so. This is a pretty good story. Koalas approve.
Compucles chapter 15 . 11/28/2012
Well, this has been somewhat entertaining, but, while Ranma and Akane would get along better under this premise, they're completely out of character. They wouldn't get along that well that quickly, they would never want to get married so soon, and they certainly wouldn't be going at it all the time (or at all) at that age, pregnancy risks be d***ed.

On top of that, you have the huge mistakes that the arrangement was between Ranma and one of the Tendo daughters, not necessarily Akane, and Ranma and Akane should easily be 13 by now, as they were 16 just a couple of months into 10th grade when the manga started.