Reviews for Square One
SaintTuesday chapter 1 . 3/8
How dare you! I can't even begin to enunciate my feelings about you toying with my heartstrings like that! Argh. I hope the next count down goes better. Keep doing what you do.
Pamba chapter 1 . 1/8
You can't leave us hanging here! there has to be a resolution to this!
peunut chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
I am curious ... please keep going on ..
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
YOU CANT DO THAT YOU CANT JUST LEAVE IT AS A ONESHOT ASDFGHJKL. One more chapter, please?
camturn chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
This was fucked up. In a good way. But still fucked up.
BADASSCaskett chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
OUCH! WHAT THE HELL
Margaret chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
I really liked what you wrote. Will you be continuing it? I hope so! Take care!
totheextraordinarykb chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
(Is it really bad that this is the second time I've read this story, and again I just REALLY REALLY want a chapter where out of the blue the letter finally gets there - believe me, this has happened to me before - and then that's how it gets revealed? I CAN'T HELP IT I JUST REALLY WANT THAT CHAPTER. haha.)

This is a really fabulous story - poignant, emotional, and captures that feeling of unrequited, uncertain love very well. I hope you don't write from experience, or if you do, you find worth from that experience in the form of writing such a moving tale. But as someone who's been there - god, I hope you're not writing from experience.
angie-is-life chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I wanna read more! Please please please do a sequel!
ekt333 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Wow. Just wow. That was amazing. The ending was great, how the whole process started over again. Left me wanting more! Would you ever consider writing a sequel?
SymphonyOfSleepAddiction chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
*stares at the screen in complete amazement*
*won't be able to talk for a while*
*continues to sit and stare*
wulfgrl58 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
I liked it! Well written, interesting concept!
Breezyme123 chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
OH NOOOO... I want to read what happens next ! :(
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
oh my
happykt chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
I enjoyed this story but I don't feel like its complete at the end. By the way, you write extremely well for an 18 year old! Its amazing how well you can relate to two women in their late 30s.