Reviews for Square One
peppermintbuttler chapter 1 . 8/24
...wow... Just wow!
That was indeed a lot of emotional stuff, heavy stuff.. But damn I liked it!
Are you gonna right a sequel to this?
I really liked it :)
Bit's Bit chapter 1 . 5/31
Ugh! I really should be better at checking whether a story is complete or not. Anyway when's the update? :)
SaintTuesday chapter 1 . 3/8
How dare you! I can't even begin to enunciate my feelings about you toying with my heartstrings like that! Argh. I hope the next count down goes better. Keep doing what you do.
Pamba chapter 1 . 1/8
You can't leave us hanging here! there has to be a resolution to this!
peunut chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
I am curious ... please keep going on ..
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
YOU CANT DO THAT YOU CANT JUST LEAVE IT AS A ONESHOT ASDFGHJKL. One more chapter, please?
camturn chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
This was fucked up. In a good way. But still fucked up.
BADASSCaskett chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
OUCH! WHAT THE HELL
Margaret chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
I really liked what you wrote. Will you be continuing it? I hope so! Take care!
totheextraordinarykb chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
(Is it really bad that this is the second time I've read this story, and again I just REALLY REALLY want a chapter where out of the blue the letter finally gets there - believe me, this has happened to me before - and then that's how it gets revealed? I CAN'T HELP IT I JUST REALLY WANT THAT CHAPTER. haha.)

This is a really fabulous story - poignant, emotional, and captures that feeling of unrequited, uncertain love very well. I hope you don't write from experience, or if you do, you find worth from that experience in the form of writing such a moving tale. But as someone who's been there - god, I hope you're not writing from experience.
angie-is-life chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I wanna read more! Please please please do a sequel!
ekt333 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Wow. Just wow. That was amazing. The ending was great, how the whole process started over again. Left me wanting more! Would you ever consider writing a sequel?
SymphonyOfSleepAddiction chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
*stares at the screen in complete amazement*
*won't be able to talk for a while*
*continues to sit and stare*
wulfgrl58 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
I liked it! Well written, interesting concept!
Breezyme123 chapter 1 . 12/15/2012