Reviews for Sleepy Time For Cammy
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
I LOVED this! I just started to watch the show cuz of Jet (ficwriterjet) and have noticed a distinct lack of CP fics for this fandom considering! Hope to see more! :D Please!
Buffyxenaman chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
good job on the fic
wandamarie chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
wow it was a good one
firefly4543 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Amazing story, you portray Oz and Cam as they appear in the show which is great. I wish there was more Breaking In stories as it's such a great show. Mel and Oz are my favourites so it would be great to see more of them.
ficwriterjet chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Squee! I loved it soooooo much! It was very first season Breaking In - Which I have to say I enjoyed more than season 2 so far. I can just see everyone in the office staring at Cam if he dared to yell at Oz. Very in character to have Oz grab Cam by his upper arm to walk him into the office. And I'd almost forgotten about the cone of silence! Great use of something cannon. I smiled when Cam said 'You can't!' and Oz replied 'Sure I can.' Perfect. I also loved the 'Couch. Now.' You know what I loved about the very ending? That it's actually cannon for Oz to send Cam off with a light swat! How many shows can we say that about? :) It was an awesome story. I loved it! I hope you're inspired to write more.