Reviews for Turning Page
Edlovesme chapter 13 . 5/6
Thanks for their story. Poor Ed's was in the dark and he had every right to say what he did, frustration always get the best of us at times.
sekoehler chapter 13 . 5/2
Hey hon. I finally made it to the current chapter. Sorry it took me a while. Things have been crazy around here, as you know. Anyway, I enjoyed having a look into Edward and Kate's relationship. I wish he was able to get rid of some of his guilt. I feel so bad for him. Great update, hon. Looking forward to the next!
JessaCloud chapter 13 . 4/30
All caught up now and enjoyed it. Hope you're able to update fairly soon :)
JessaCloud chapter 1 . 4/30
Interesting start! I'm eager to read on and see what happens ;)
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 13 . 4/28
Hey, Leslie! I am so sorry I missed your
B-Day, and it's taken me the better part
of a week to get to this. Third shift is
kicking my pasty-white ass!
I know we had the benefit of already
knowing she had been having an affair,
but I can't believe he allowed himself to
be such a doormat he couldn't read
between the lines! Gah. I want to shake
him...and her posthumously!
Looking forward to what's next.
Mary xo
breakingdawn57 chapter 13 . 4/27
This is a fascinating story but I am somewhat confused by Edward,s behavior. Why he hasn't dug deeper into what was going on with Kate? Looking forward to the next chapter.
slc6548 chapter 13 . 4/27
Feel so sorry for him - good chapter!
SLKerouac chapter 13 . 4/26
Poor Edward. There is more that had happened with Kate. There was something going on that Edward needed to know but Kate was not telling him. There is something going on with Bella and his dreams. What did Kate tell Tanya? Did Tanya do something that she was blackmailing Kate with her marriage to Edward? Something more was happening between Tanya and Kate that no one knows about except that man? Why is Edward holding on to all the guilt? He did not do anything wrong? What does Bella have to do with Edward and his healing? Is there something in Edward or Bella's dreams that will bind them together? Will Edward and Bella be what the other need to heal from their losses? How long will it take to get there? Please continue writing!
DutchGirl01 chapter 13 . 4/26
Welcome back, absolutely loved thi schapter.
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 13 . 4/25
Personally, I think Edward was taking on an awful lot of blame for something he had nothing to do with. In my book, Kate was totally at fault here. She was avoiding talking things out. Edward just wanted to get some answers that might explain what he overheard. Yes, he shouldn't have eavesdropped, but, he did. Just because Kate never meant for him to hear what she was saying to Tanya doesn't mean he should get an explanation.

And, he apologized for what he said about Tanya coming on to him? Well, I'm guessing Kate has known about that so why would she be so offended? Edward certainly didn't deserve to be slapped for that.

I get the feeling there was a lot of guilt fueling Kate's behaviour in this flashback. Hopefully, we get more insight into what was going on in future chapters.

Darcyfitz1 chapter 13 . 4/24
I can't tell you the euphoria I experienced seeing this update alert in my email. I love you, and I'm so proud of you. Yay, my favorite story is back! * does happy dance*
Thank you for explaing more of Edward/Kate's backstory. So necessary in going forward. So glad you are back. Xoxoxo
sherryola chapter 13 . 4/24
Oh, i remember now. I had forgotten, not because of however long it's been since an update, but just real life stress and worry on my side. anyway, I really related to edward in this chapter. And Kate was a bitch. I am really ticked off in stories when women think they can slap men, because they know that no decent man is going to hit them back. If the guy hit her when she was out of line, she'd call the police on him, but no, she can just slap him, and like a good pet, he feels guilty and that he deserved it. grrrr. so enough of my feelings about the bitch. edward's pain, anger, grief, guilt, it's all so real and wonderfully shown. Really, that's one of the strengths of the story. I haven't lost a spouse to death, ubt my dad died 18 years ago, and I still have a lot of bitterness about it. so I get Edward's emotions in the story a lot.a nd this chapter was just beautiful.
Princessacg chapter 13 . 4/24
Welcome back! Great chapter :)
debslmac chapter 13 . 4/24
so sad...
jansails chapter 13 . 4/24
Even in this chapter Edward makes excuses for Kate, he KNOWS she lied to him, betrayed him, her lover confronted Edward at Kate's funeral for pete's sake!
After her death, when everything has been confirmed about his doubts, about Kate's character, Edward mourns her like she was the love of his life.
I am left gobsmacked & revolted by Edward's wallowing in a false wife, a false life.
If Edward became angry & wanted to erase all parts of Kate out of his system, moving from their family home, boxing up souvenirs & memories, these things I could understand.
But, continually mourning Kate?
No, just no.