Reviews for Being Sober Is So Passé
dwds chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Geez this was hilarious
sapphiretwin369 chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Oh my gosh. This was so hilarious! Sokka drunk is amazing! Love everything with Jinora and Pabu and how Bolin was thinking everyone was gonna kill him and how Mako was just laughing. Awesome job! :)
TheCresantMoonWolf chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
lol hahahaha Ohhh this brings back memories! lol The quenchyest Friendly mushroom! haha ohh Sokka :) its sad that he died I love that dude! lol nice job it made me laugh hysterically! Very nice I liked it a lot.!

Sokka: HEY! Sokka Drunk? Where did that come from

Katara: hmmm lets see you decided to drink cactus juice after the Library incident and lets just say it became a world used term for certain people who got drunk...

Me: yep!

~Windstorm~ ~Arashi~ ~Moons Wolf~ ~Springs Light~
alohomorraa chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I don't like age difference. I don't like Bolin/Jinora. I don't like inappropriate things. I was halfway through your summary, and I read:

And then there's Sokka drunk.

I knew that I would love your story.
RainingOnTheParade chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
So cute. Loved drunk Jinora xD write more cheyeah?
honne chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
oh my god i can't

that was too funny

i was laughing the entire time

your bolinora fics are GENIUS
GrossGirl18 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! BOLINORA FLUFF! GOOD CHEESE! SOKKA ON CACTUS JUICE! SO MANY GOOD THINGS PUT TOGETHER!
Blue Phoenix Flower chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
OMG. Jinora being a Sokka-drunk is hilarious! I wish that Sokka was still alive and then they could get drunk together. It would be hilarious!
xoxsillygoose chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Ohh...I was laughing the whole time...Sokka drunk? Haha, good idea, and its even funnier because Jinora is the one that is drunk. I love it!
EricaDoodles chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Amazing story :) Sokka Drunk...cactus juice..love this so much. Still cracking up and laughing to the point where I can't breathe. Ahhhhhhhh

-The person who looks forward to Bolinora fanfics _
Lost Soul Here chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
(Credit to Nathalie for suggesting Sokka!drunk.)

OH MY GOD THIS WAS SO FUNNY AND I'M GOING TO QUIETLY BORROW THIS HEADCANON WITHOUT ANY SEMBLANCE OF SHAME WHATSOEVER.
26 | « Prev Page 1 2