Reviews for Only A Boy
Starlight Wang chapter 44 . 12/9
Author, I have to say, you and your story plots are just truly AMAZINGGGG! To be honest, I have read many fanfiction stories before, but NEVER have I read one that has kept me hooked on my seats until I was updated to the newest chapter.
Keep it up because I know that once this story reaches its ending, it will already have become a legend that will reckon the stars. I know that your story will become one of those legends that can never be tamed; yours, is truly just one that will go even beyond that!
I LOVE YOUR STORY SO DON"T STOP, WHENEVER YOU FEEL DEPRESSED OR STRESSED OUT ABOUT COMPLETING THIS STORY, ALWAYSS REMEMBERR, YOU WILL ALWAYS HAVE YOUR READERS AS YOUR SUPPORT! :)
Yours truly,
Starlight Wang
I need this to update, please I check if it updates everyday
lkdaswani chapter 44 . 12/9
This was an amazing read. please update soon! I would hate not to read it to the finish. thanks.
LunaSolenna chapter 1 . 12/3
This is probably one of the best fics I’ve ever read, seriously, and even better than some actual novels. PLEASE keep writingI know it’s been a whileI can’t wait to read more. You are an amazing writer. Your pacing, characters, details, and style are fantastic and mesmerizing- I’ve been addicted for days, hardly able to stop and get work done or sleep. And now, if you’ll excuse me, I’m about to read everything of yours that I can. Oh, and thank you so much for writing this and sharing it with us. We love you, your writing, and hope that you are ok and can continue this fabulous story.
Wow...over 8 months have gone by.
Can we get a beautiful gift for christmas from you?
Would be the best gift I get for sure. 3

I wish you the best christmas,
Amelle.
So...it's been a while...are you going to update anytime soon or have you died?
YokaiAngel chapter 44 . 11/22
brilliant!~~\
Impassionate Voices chapter 44 . 11/17
I've left for years, but still come back sometimes just to see if this story has an update, and I'm glad that it still continues, ily lmao
Underwater Fangirl chapter 44 . 11/16
HOLY CRAP IVE BEEN READING THIS STORY FOR A WHILE AND ITS ALL I'VE BEEN THINKING ABOUT AND YOUR GETTING TO THE BEST PART AND PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE ITS DRIVING ME MAD HOLY COW YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER PLEASE UPDATE RIGHT THIS INSTANT ITS BEEN SIX MONTHS
summercloud chapter 44 . 11/15
Oh my god this is so good! I've spend the last four days reading this and it was awesome. I'm so sad I've reached the end. I very much look forward to reading more if/when you have a chance to update!

I'm also SO glad Merlin's curse is gone. Whew!
BlankCanvas624 chapter 22 . 11/12
Wait, so Merlin is saying how he couldnt let the dragons be discovered, yet he told Silas? He just said that dragons is something no one can ever know but he let Silas? Can you please explain?
BlankCanvas624 chapter 21 . 11/12
Why did you make Merlin told Silas about the dragons? I felt like it was too soon for that. Another question, why did you make Silas and Merlin so close? They only know each other for a year, I dont think it's wise to make Merlin tell most of his secrets. Is Silas important? Is he the reincarnation of someone? Because I dont believe anyone can be close to Merlin like Arthur did...
Please update soon. This story is awesome
Catherinismylion chapter 1 . 11/8
Hey again. I love your writing. The simple joy of your story has gotten me through some pretty dark days. Some pretty dark years, even. Thank you.
3,963 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »