Reviews for Only A Boy
Guest chapter 44 . 3h
AWW COME ON!
CANT LEVE ME WITH A CLIFFHANGER HERE!
PLEASE UPDATE!
love the weird but caring relationship between merlin and snape _
ImpossibleGirl chapter 44 . 23h
This is an absolutely amazing story, and the characterization for each individual character is spot on. I love, no, I ADORE the relationship between Merlin and Severus Snape. It's a relationship that I will never forget because this story is unforgettable. It's detailed and just everything that I've hoped for and look for in a good fanfiction. Plolease continue to write this story.
Wow this is great! I like the Ginny plotline. Please update soon!
SF31 chapter 16 . 3/23
No Harry Potter in this one?
SF31 chapter 14 . 3/23
"Merlin knows why."
"Um... I really don't."

Love it.
Sue Clover chapter 44 . 3/19
Oh, oh dear...
That was masterfully done, Tom. Very well done, indeed. But if he didn't expect Merlin to go down on his own, what did he expect to happen? Merlin going and telling Snape? Maybe he thought he'd use Ginny to make him go down, somehow? I'm just a little confused at what he thought he was doing after getting Merlin to open the chamber.
wisepuma23 chapter 44 . 3/19

shit is gonna get real

:D
lilyblaney chapter 44 . 3/16
OH MY WORD! This is amazing! I love where this is going! Oooo I'm so excited. Thanks for the update! I think my favorite part was the Merlin Weasley part lol. Or how Merlin was figuring things out so quickly now. Anyway, can't wait for more :)
Please don't let Merlin end up with Ginny, that would be too weird,like Merlin stole Harry's life.
EnjeruTantei chapter 44 . 3/16
Wow...

That's really all I could say. This story- it's amazing! One of the best I have ever read. And so interesting too! TT It's fiction like this that brings me back to reading fanfiction in the first place. I can't wait for the next update. XD
Mel72000 chapter 44 . 3/16
thanks you very much for this amazing chapter.
Narutoske chapter 44 . 3/16
Great chapter:)

I have a horrible feeling towards Ginnifer, it seems she is being controlled by Tom when she wanted Merlin to find the chamber of secrets. If only Merlin can figure out Voldemort is right under his nose. It seems like Tom is really testing Merlin.

Update soon.
ExcaliburStuckInMyStoneHeart chapter 44 . 3/15
will you continue this, please do
YourGreatestDream chapter 44 . 3/15
Gods I love and hate you for that cliff hanger. It's good to see Merlin is at his best again. He's going to need it.
minicoopa411 chapter 43 . 3/15
Merlin was hit by the moron curse?
Moron: a individual unable to rationally decide.
3,816 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »