Reviews for Only A Boy
WitnessofFate chapter 50 . 11/15
I know what it says in your bio, but are you actually going to finish this? Or are you just going to do what you said and make it it’s own original thing? It’s always been of my opinion that even if the author or creator of something isn’t a good person it’s okay to enjoy the content they’ve created while not liking the person. One of the reasons I still like Rurnori Kenshin despite everything that’s happened with its creator.
sooo over the top. allllll the time.
eugh what a bunch of shit. writing is good but the content sucks.
this is just.. Disappointing.
?
dadg12346 chapter 50 . 6/29
Blue chicken
yeaaah no, thats just shit. wtf is up with his behavior?
Cyan Quartz chapter 50 . 4/28
50 chapters! You've been writing a long time, apparently. Good work!
Cyan Quartz chapter 49 . 4/27
This is an awesome angle for book 3 dude. This story is so unique.
Cyan Quartz chapter 28 . 4/25
Do British people eat fish for breakfast a lot? That's awesome. Most people in my state hate fish, but I love it. Well, except for Cod. But that might just be how it's cooked, I can see enjoying it if I cooked it myself. I mean, I like pancakes too, but never the way restaurants always make it, too fluffy. Gotta make that stuff myself.
Cyan Quartz chapter 25 . 4/25
Did Merlin just play Space Invaders with a Chess Board?
MsShadowsOra chapter 50 . 4/8
Heya love I've just reread this and I know you're taking a break because of what jk is doing but just wanted to say your work always makes me smile. have a wonderful day
Ochre57 chapter 50 . 2/13
This is an awesome book, and I love all of the characters! Mostly though, Snape has the best sorta- redemption character arc that I have ever read! He becomes a better person, without completely changing the character or forgetting about his past! Idk if that makes sense, but anyhow this story is amazing
wolfwind42 chapter 41 . 2/7
No matter his appearance, Merlin is 1000s of years old, and he’s the most powerful warlock to ever walk the earth. I think he could beat Lockhart easily, especially since Lockhart is a fraud.
Cool chapter 50 . 2/6
Things I want to see before this series is over:
- Snape finds out Merlin’s secret
- What Florian put in the mirror box
- Merlin introducing his friends to Korrizahar
- Merlin destroying Umbridge in his 5th year
- Possible Draco and Sirius bonding
- Merlin meeting Charlie and geeking out about dragons

Understand that this series is on hiatus, but this is the BEST Merlin/HP crossover out there.
5,031 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »