Reviews for Only A Boy
32nd freeze chapter 27 . 4/27
This is a really great story.
pennyrainy02 chapter 33 . 4/22
Didn't you just throw a bomb onto my head again? Oh yeah, you did.
I love how the story's going so far, especially all of the court scenes. It's wonderful that you manage to explore the perspectives we didn't really get an insight in canon potter-verse. Kudos to you for this. Also, your Merlin's characterization is truly in character and believable. (I just realized this in the second rereading since I hadn't yet finished the series in the first one.)

P.S. Good luck on your study!
BreathingMagic chapter 32 . 4/21
Hey so I'm just gonne review on this chapter because I already reviewd the next one. Sooo... It's been almost three months now, any updates on how the next update is coming along? Because Merlin knows I need it! I just read this entire story *again*. And I swear to God I only wanted to skim through it, reread the 'best parts' and such. Well it didn't work, I couldn't even skip a single sentence let alone a whole paragraph. And I tried, believe me, 'cause I got many important things to do with my time, and yet this still happened. And I would love to give up even more of my precious time if it meanrt that I could read another chapter. I would love that so so much! So please, if it all possible, grace us with another chapter as soon as possible! I just need to read more!
Shibakyuu chapter 1 . 4/19
This, I must say, is a work of art. I thought I had exhausted all the good Harry Potter crossovers when I found this gem. Definitely in my top ten fan fictions and I hope you see this through to the end.
DarkkingMB chapter 33 . 4/16
Amazing fanfiction. Keep writing and will you please update soon
LivMore chapter 33 . 4/12
I'm a newcomer to this story, so I just wanted to tell you how much I'm enjoying it. I absolutely adore how everyone is still so in character while they are immediately likable. I didnt think anyone could possibly make me like Snape, but you've managed it. The dynamic between him and Merlin is so intriguing. Also, Rita Skeeter! I love her! The way you kept all the major events in place, but you tweaked it just a little bit is amazing! Everything you write is so believable...well, as believable as it can be for a time-travelling fantasy book. I also like how you kept the druidic spells that Merlin uses rather than have him completely trade into the ''Harry Potter'' incantations. Your writing style is great. The first time I really noticed this (besides obviously from the beginning) was when you wrote about the incoming fall months and you said, ''everything rusted.'' something along those lines anyway. That whole paragraph was poetic, and I can't wait to read more like it. Only a Boy is more than I could have ever IMAGINED. Just one question. Book two is part of the same fic, so is it going to be like a series all in one story or should I make sure to keep an eye on your profile for other stories? Anyway, keep up the good work!
iitrnr chapter 15 . 4/9
You made Merlin more of a fool than I expected
Dareagon chapter 33 . 4/9
Love it! Update soon please!
S.R.Olsen chapter 33 . 4/7
I don't usually review stories, but I just had to. This story is really amazing. I'm loving Merlin as a Hogwarts student, and I love the brotherly connection between him and Silas. The way you write both Draco, Hermione and Merlin together also makes me curious: will they be the new Golden Trio? And I know it's been a while, but I can't wait for the next update!
I never review stories because I like to stay anonymous, but I couldn't not review this. It is the best Harry Potter/Merlin crossover fic I've ever read, it's actually the fic that made me like the crossover fics. Please don't abandon it!
lizharkness chapter 32 . 4/4
I hope your neglected homework has been addressed-it would be so amazing to see a new update sometime soon :) This is one of the best fanfics I've ever read-thanks for all you've shared so far. Looking forward to more in the future!
Alatar Maia chapter 33 . 4/3
aaaaaaahhhhhhh oh y god another meadowes? holy crap you can't just leave people hanging like that! Is he going to replace Sirius with the whole escaped prisoner thing? I must know! Please update soon, fantastic work as usual!
Alatar Maia chapter 23 . 4/3
Ok, I realized I should probably review since I'm 23 chapters into this story without leaving one, so; props. So, so many props to you for writing such a fabulous story. I'll admit I was initially surprised by the fact that you changed things around so that Harry didn't exist, but that sort of makes sense - that's why Merlin needs to be there, because this Hogwarts and this Wizarding World does't *have* a hero to save them - right? Anyway this is so amazing and I *love* your characterizations and Silas is a precious cupcake and I cannot wait to read the rest of this.
nili-roshan chapter 1 . 4/1
I absolutely love this fic.
novelreader chapter 26 . 3/29
Are you going to rewrite all the books with Merlin as the main character. Even though I admit it's way different... but I'm concerned with how many chapters this fic will be...
2,557 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »