Reviews for Only A Boy
Kairi Omega chapter 1 . 3/11
Just read your main page note after sporadically checking back on this fic over the past year or so.
I couldn’t be happier to see someone with your talents breaking away from Rowling’s bleak and morally compromising shadow.
I look forward to reading more from you in the future.
Zhorvak chapter 5 . 2/26
Man this is fire, loving each chapter
WickedOne94 chapter 50 . 1/30
Keep going, this is great.!
WickedOne94 chapter 25 . 1/29
This has hands down been one of the better fanfictions on this topic and enjoy it immensely, keep up the good work.
Keres47 chapter 8 . 12/14/2022
If I recall Merlin brewed quite a few potions himself, and if he got extra knowledge as said in the beginning shouldn’t his potions be pretty good
Keres47 chapter 4 . 12/14/2022
I mean it’s not like this is the first time leaving his best friend and home to go to an old castle to learn to control his magic
WitnessofFate chapter 50 . 11/15/2022
I know what it says in your bio, but are you actually going to finish this? Or are you just going to do what you said and make it it’s own original thing? It’s always been of my opinion that even if the author or creator of something isn’t a good person it’s okay to enjoy the content they’ve created while not liking the person. One of the reasons I still like Rurnori Kenshin despite everything that’s happened with its creator.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/9/2022
sooo over the top. allllll the time.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/9/2022
eugh what a bunch of shit. writing is good but the content sucks.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/9/2022
this is just.. Disappointing.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2022
?
dadg12346 chapter 50 . 6/29/2022
Blue chicken
Guest chapter 3 . 5/31/2022
yeaaah no, thats just shit. wtf is up with his behavior?
Cyan Quartz chapter 50 . 4/28/2022
50 chapters! You've been writing a long time, apparently. Good work!
Cyan Quartz chapter 49 . 4/27/2022
This is an awesome angle for book 3 dude. This story is so unique.
5,037 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »