Reviews for Only A Boy
MsShadowsOra chapter 50 . 4/8/2022
Heya love I've just reread this and I know you're taking a break because of what jk is doing but just wanted to say your work always makes me smile. have a wonderful day
Ochre57 chapter 50 . 2/13/2022
This is an awesome book, and I love all of the characters! Mostly though, Snape has the best sorta- redemption character arc that I have ever read! He becomes a better person, without completely changing the character or forgetting about his past! Idk if that makes sense, but anyhow this story is amazing
wolfwind42 chapter 41 . 2/7/2022
No matter his appearance, Merlin is 1000s of years old, and he’s the most powerful warlock to ever walk the earth. I think he could beat Lockhart easily, especially since Lockhart is a fraud.
Cool chapter 50 . 2/6/2022
Things I want to see before this series is over:
- Snape finds out Merlin’s secret
- What Florian put in the mirror box
- Merlin introducing his friends to Korrizahar
- Merlin destroying Umbridge in his 5th year
- Possible Draco and Sirius bonding
- Merlin meeting Charlie and geeking out about dragons

Understand that this series is on hiatus, but this is the BEST Merlin/HP crossover out there.
Guest chapter 30 . 1/25/2022
It‘s dissapointing how weak merlin is…
GauntPlane58 chapter 50 . 12/30/2021
Thanks for the long read, hopefully it continues, good luck.
Guest chapter 50 . 12/22/2021
Best fanwork ever! Hope you'll keep writing it.
1611227 chapter 1 . 11/23/2021
This is better than the actual Harry Potter series
OldFollower chapter 50 . 10/19/2021
I have been following this story for about five years now. It has been my comfort fic in some difficult times and is one I keep coming back to. I truly hope you keep with this fic. However, I can understand your reserves about continuing it. You have a loyal following of this fic, so I ask please continue this for them(us). You have already put so much time and effort into this fic, it would be a waste to abandon it. I hope all is well with you, and I look forward to your future updates (as well as your own novels).
conceptualthread chapter 50 . 10/9/2021
really good story
Dayside chapter 11 . 10/7/2021
I can't fucking read this. Don't fucking write about a famous person if you're gonna fuck their personality up. What the fuck is up with him acting like a fucking panicking child, CONSTANTLY.

It's utterly infuriating.
Dayside chapter 10 . 10/7/2021
After every chapter I read I just want to complain about how utterly childish Merlin comes off as.
Dayside chapter 8 . 10/7/2021
Yeah his childish and inexperienced personality is just weird and off putting. He doesn't feel like you would expect Merlin to be, at all.
Dayside chapter 4 . 10/7/2021
Why is Merlin acting so..inexperienced? It's pretty weird and a bit off putting.
AspiringAuthor236 chapter 1 . 10/5/2021
Waste of a fic. What’s the point of him being Merlin without his memories. That’s just an OC
5,035 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »