Reviews for Only A Boy
infinitec chapter 2 . 4/18/2012
Thank you for update! It is so exciting.

I am really enjoying this so far so please update soon-
Basia Orci chapter 2 . 4/18/2012
Great chapter!
anon chapter 2 . 4/18/2012
interesting plot! Your writing style isn't bad either so keep up the good work. I'm looking forward to the next chapter already even though you'd just updated :)
Vaguefuture chapter 2 . 4/18/2012
An update! And so soon . . . *died of happiness*. Ooh, I love how you wrote Merlin's reaction to the future! I'm looking forward on the meeting of Severus and Merlin! XD
mwinter1 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
An interesting start. Awaiting more.
crazzyredhead chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Please update soon i think this is really good...
infinitec chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
This plot is interesting :) I like crossover fic but sadly, there aren't many decent stories. I am glad I found this. Hope to see the next chapter soon!
Vaguefuture chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
This is awesome! Are you planning for Merlin to be the same age as Voldemort (sorry, don't know much about Harry Potter)?

Please continue?
Basia Orci chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
I have a feeling this story is going to be really good. I enjoyed the first chapter, and the plot is really intriguing.
White Rabbit Asylum chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
(About to head off to bed, so not as long a review as I'd like to give... T_T)

I made the most undignified noises of squee while reading this. Pretty much from beginning to end.

I do wish there was more interaction with the Founders. Particularly Salazar. The dynamic could be AMAZING. Maybe... maybe flashbacks? The potential for awesome is killing me.

Silas. Is. Adorable. I want one. Will you get me one? "She can get him arrested!" And he's all... overjoyed. Dude, seriously, I want one. That is the cutest thing I've ever heard.

Anyway. Yes. DO LOVE. This is everything I ever hoped it would be. Now just don't freaking ABANDON IT and I'll be even happier :D
5,035 | « Prev Page 1 .. 326 333 334 335 336