Reviews for Coming Home
FIckerkdn chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I absolutely loved this story. As with the other story I had reviewed from you, this is amazing. Every detail, every emotion made me feel I was right there in the story, I laughed, bit my lip and was close to crying with some of the flashbacks. Amazing job my friend. This will be Favorited. :D
Sentury chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Loved it! The concept was a great one and then your great writing really took it over the top. It took me a second to realize the first flashback was a flashback, but I think that's more me than it is you hahah great job!
Tom-Ato13 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Awesome stuff. I love this pairing, and I don't care if it is cliche as hell, hero and princess. Nintendo really dropped the ball not giving these two a support ending in RD, since in PoR they seemed to be falling for each other.

You have made a fan of me, not only with this, but all the other stories I've read from you. You got talent.
SylviustheStrange chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Oh, the cuteness! x33

I always loved IkexElincia since PoR and was so disappointed when they didn't have an ending in RD! This is definitely a brighter look to the relationship! (I can just imagine little Ikes and Elincias running around right now xDDD)

Nice one-shot! Going into favourites! 8D