Reviews for Tarnished Silver Shines Bright
Eyghon chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
:( so sad, but so well written.
CarolineSC chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Nice job.
R chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I really like this! :) You should continue! :D
funvince chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Impressive look at how a transformed Quinn would have made it through the first day of her new life. I liked the brief insights that Quinn had as she met the people who would soon be major players in her life.
getl0st chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Great pre-Glee story. I like how it focused entirely on Quinn and her need to get over being Lucy.
Amazing chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Oh wow, this was so perfect. Forever my headcanon for Quinn's first day at McKinley.

"Avoid Rachel Berry, future starlet at all costs. Because she was nothing but another Lucy.

And Quinn had had enough of that."

Like a punch to the gut - in the best way possible.
LateNightRambler chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Amazing story as usual. It was really great to read about the first time Quinn actually became Quinn. Really fantastic story indeed.
thatiss0dawn chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
This is wonderful. I loved seeing Quinn's introduction to all these characters, especially Rachel. So many feelings! I also liked that even though we weren't shown anyone else's POV, the chemistry of Brittana was felt as well as Faberry.
garnmcgaughn chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Nice idea and well written. Could be expanded if ever wanted which is nice as well
ProfessorSpork chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
*flails helplessly* My giiiiiiiiiiiiiirl.

So here's something fun and unexpected: my favorite part of this whole story was the Quick. I loved how you zeroed in on the fact that they're both hiding behind a fake name - something I'd never quite put together before - and that that gave them a lot of common ground. In my headcanon, Puck is a guy you can feel safe with, even if you feel dumb for doing it, and that came across loud and clear here. Their instantaneous bond struck me as really genuine.

And to the surprise of no one, I just want to wrap Rachel up in my arms and never let her go.
nints chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Awww. I wish this wasn't just a one-shot. Great look into the introduction of the characters.
ClawingAtTheSurface chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Nicely done! I liked how you didn't actually have Quinn answer the question "was it all worth it." She wouldn't be able to answer it anyway, in the midst of testing out her new life. Hell, if you ffwd to now, she still may not.
Woah.Iknow chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Can we hope for possible faberry?
elitemassacre6 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
damn. It's crazy to get this glimpse into Quinn at this age when she was becoming Quinn for a lack of better words. It's ironic to me that she meets and immediately recognizes Rachel as someone who's different. As someone's who's going to be picked on as a result.

It's even crazier that of the people she meets who obviously think she's attractive it's Rachel who she wants to believe.

The decision she makes to walk away is really interesting to me because it without a doubt changes what could have been her life. yea, she would have maybe been what people call a loser but she wouldn't have been lonely and I think that's the one thing that's always bothered her about her life.

I wonder when, much later down the road, she realizes she's in love with Rachel, how she reacts.
Lady Faucheur chapter 1 . 4/12/2012