Reviews for Danny Williams' Treatise on The Art of Breathing
mudstalker chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
This was a very well done story; I enjoyed it a lot! Though, I do have to wonder, why didn't Danno go up to the hills with everyone else?
DeleaMarie chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
This. Is. BRILLIANT.

Oh my goodness, I couldn't keep this insane grin off my face the entire time I was reading it! I love Danny and his rambling thoughts and his inner-Steve and his treatise and... and... Well, all of it, quite frankly!

Wonderful fic! I hope you write more for this fandom sometime in the (near) future! :)
Effie17 chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Awesome story.
ladyjazz55 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
What a wonderful story. Took care fo everything. Grace wasn't on the island and safe. I loved the "Inner-SuperSeal Steve" call the shots to Danny. It took me second to realize when Steve, Chin and Kono was really with Danny. And then to find out Steve has an"Inner-Danno" was great. Fun read. Thanx

Aloha, Pam
Runner043 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Inner-Steve reminded me to write you a review. So I figured that if I didn't listen, that inner-Danny would join him, then it would get too crowded in my head. Long way of saying that I liked your story.
francis2 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Love this!
shadowswan chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
After finding this out for a fifth time and enjoying it as much as the first time I read it, I decided I needed to just let you know how brilliant this little one shot was. It was serious and funny and sweet all at the same time, and very well-written.

One of the best things I've read in a while :)
Maz101 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Love Danny's POV in this. The Five-0 Action Figures are an awesome idea - made me laugh out loud. Great one-shot.
JazzieG chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
I hope Danny has learnt his lesson and will head for the hills if any further tsunamis hit! He may be vocal but I'm not sure even he could prevent a natural disaster by talking to it!
wandamarie chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
loved it thanks
rewob17 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Great job. I enjoyed the light heartedness of a serious situation. And who can resist Inner Steve and Inner Danno?
Qweb chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Wouldn't that be Danny's luck. Finally finds a new place and gets hit by a tsunami. Good story.
ShakespeareIsMyMuse chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Yeah, I can totally see Danny becoming Mother Nature and controlling the weather; probably be easier than trying to control Steve.
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
mini-seal acting as survival guide... everyone should have one of those!