Reviews for Lightwaves of Memories
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
This is sooooo romantic! I totally love it!
Sei Hikari chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Kyaaah!
Romantic. Sweet. Heavenly.
That's just WOW!
kyouruhi24 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
wow.. i'm amazed... i love how you write this pair... thanks for posting this! )
shadeeclipse66 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I think this is the best thing I have ever read by a guy. You are awesome!
Kitty723 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
I might just cry right now, so passionate!

Great detail description, :D

Ps. Will u PLEASE update ur story " To be a Sanada" ?

thanks
Lady Queria chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
This is the most romantic thing I have ever read! I'll admit that I don't read many romantic stories... unless you could fanfiction which tends to get a little romantic at times.

I mean, I would use the term Aww, but I'm pretty sure that is far to lighthearted for the feelings I felt while reading this story.

I can't express in words what I think or feel about you two's relationship. except that I think it is wonderful in every way imaginable!

Also the music you chose for this story is an absolute match! I can't imagine a song better suited!
wintercat.0501 chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
I really love the stories you write, they're all so well written and I have to say this one... it was... beautiful~ You wouldn't mind if I favorited this amazing fic right? XD And I think you guys are the cutest couple ever! Really look forward to your new stories X3
Trees of leaves chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Beautiful descriptions, as always ~ Your romanticism shows, and it is probably what makes your stories. :D -and the tidbits of your personal life that you give us ;P-

There are a few grammatical mistakes - "lighted" should be "lit", and such - but overall, it's amazing, as usual. 3 Your relationships with other people seem great, too.
RikkaiDaiLove chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
I didn't have my computer for most of April, so I missed the alert about this story. I have to say, I'm glad your lover (I hope it's ok to refer to him as that) won the bet, especially since it lead to this story.

I love Memories of Lightwaves, and I put it on repeat while listening to this like you said. This story was beautifully written, and it had an almost... etheral quality to it. It almost seemed like a dream or a (excuse the cliche) fairytale, especially with the song playing. I really think this is one of the best oneshots I've ever read. The imagery and emotion put into this really draws you into the story.

I love Alpha Pair, and this was a great story with them. But I think what made it so wonderful was that this was based on something very important that happened to you. I think it's great that you've found someone who can make you feel like this, because you obviously care for him very deeply. I hope that he does continue spoiling you, and I hope that you share more moments like these with us.

Thank you so much for sharing this moment, and I can't wait for more of your stories!
hey.tricia chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Oh my god. This is soooooo sweet! I really loved the story and how it was written. I also loved you and your boyfriend's life story. Hope you two will get more lovey-dovey in the future! 3 Please write more Alpha Pair pairings and maybe even Royal Pair? Hahaha! Thanks!
h0lyfinx chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
aye i wish you and your lover all the best~ :DD do keep the nice sweet happy feeling you add to most of your stories [ unless its a sad story~!]

3 thank you for the story~
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Oh my god, I think that end A/N was just about the cutest thing ever. Hopeless romantic is never a bad thing~~~ *heart* I'd make an actual heart, but ffn doesn't like those. ; You're right, Eternity ~Memories of Lightwaves~ does indeed set the right mood for this fic. It was so pre~tty~~ Haha, thanks for writing! Especially because it was so hard for you. I appreciate the stories you write.
WorldisMine chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
OHMYGOD I love you and your lover

Like you two are really cute. I hope to see an M rated fanfiction on one of you and your lover's personal experience V
Matsuri chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
You guys are just too adorable. Hope to see more awesomeness spill from your fingers!

~ja ne!
superhappy chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
I loved it.

Every word of it made me just-I can't even explain it.

It was beautiful.