Reviews for The Percabeth Revolution: Hades Feels The Wrath
AlpacasRawesome chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Speaking of an anti-Nico/OC story. I recommend reading "Ghost King's Bane". I find it hilarious. XD
Devin Trinidad chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
I'm not sure if the Percabeth Revolution got that far or whatever...But anyways, this story really got me laughing! I can see in my mind Hades just trying not to gag his way through the whole reading through fan fictions sequence! It was very funny and I like the fact that Nico even detested fan fiction and wanted to kill fangirls.

Of course, I read House and Hades...So I'm not sure about that one particular in mind, but I kind of wish that you would include the father/son bonding expedition!

Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
was reading while doing HW. made me LOL and parents looked at me funny.
kaykay chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
this made me laugh so hard love the story
Neophilic chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Like,like,like,like,like,Like,like,like,like,like, AWESOME!1!1!1!1!11!1!1 No seriously really cool.
Qwerts chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
DIED LAUGHING "Surly this can't be classified as literature..." I think I fell out of my chair when I read that!
lsc01 chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
YOU ARE OFFICIALLY MY NEW BEST FRIEND!
Oh my god, I love you. (NOT that way, for those pervs out there) This story had me in tears, I was laughing so hard. My favorite part:

I wuv you, my eternal flame of mega-hotness Percy-Wercy," whispered Annabeth.
"I wuv you, my sweet honey dew ice cream, Annie-Wannie-Poo."

You're the best!
Silver Artemis Moon chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
LOL! Too bad you put this as completed because I would've loved to read more!

Amber Fantasma, Daughter of Hades
PureFaerie chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
I love this!
CoffeeQueenDemigod chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
OMG THIS WAS SO AWESOME! Lol, so true! Haha, I knew that you must have written a Nico story at some point! Oh that was awesome! I laughed so hard! I love the end with Hades...you have written the best fic ever!

YOU'RE AWESOME! And you dis-agree with all the couples I dis-agree with! But I know you ship Luke and Thalia...and Percabeth! Haha, wow! I love it!

Sorry this review was so short, my mom is making me leave the computer so I'll reiew your other stories at a later date! Love ya and your stories!

Ives
SamanthaSamma chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
LOL xD
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Oh my gods! I love this!
1Olivia chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
This is one of my favorite fanfictions! It is so funny and you did a great job writing it : )
theoreocat chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I really love this story! It's sooooo funny. I was cracking up and I am currently typing this while I am on the floor because I fell off the couch because I was laughing. :P
Adrianna chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Ooh, we've got trouble...