Reviews for School Days
LovingPillow chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
I love this! *laughing and gasping for breath*
littlethrauma chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
Your story was such a joyride. I wish it was actually in the manga. Really enjoyed it and I think you nailed everyone's characters.
j chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
This was too great,
w- easy enough chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
LOL. Shin would never really refuse Yankumi.
Yamashina Risaki chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Fluffiness. I can't help but loved this till the end, especially the end! :D
IamMe chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Loved it :) Dark Shin was hot and smexy ;) plus, it was really well written and cute.
Slytherin Studios chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
I love it, I couldn't help but laugh as I read this.
Indygodusk chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
I was so amused by this! Shin being the scary one cracked me up.
Tenshi-chan chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
I just love fics with Shin as the big bad yakuza _

This totally made my day... again, already read it twice and still cannot stop fangirling :p
TheRammbler chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
I loved this! I literally read this with a smile on my face the whole way through (I couldn't laugh since it's the middle of the night and I don't wanna wake anyone up...) to the point where my face seriously hurts now. That was great! Thanks for the fic! 3 (I hope that's what the "heart" sign is- I've never done one before...)
evilteddybear chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Ahahahaha!

The ending was the best part, so sweet and so Shin!
Kin Pandun chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
This was awesome and amazing in so many ways. This definitely felt like a future manga-verse. Which is ridiculously better than the drama. Thanks so much for this hilarious, fun fanfic.
Meiyo no Ko chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Author-san,
Aaagh, I LOVED this! I loved the romance of Shin and Yankumi, and also the whole thing of getting her students to behave. It definitely had me laughing.

Thanks a ton for sharing your work,

Meiyo
Shadowgal ANBU chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
My thoughts: More Please! I adore Shin and Yankumi fanfiction but it isn't well known, so finding new works is always a treat. Please keep adding to the joy of reading.
jaeriaxabielle chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Oh myyyy. Got me laughing so hard! Great story!