Reviews for Midnight Adventure
MDWOLFGIRL chapter 8 . 4/19/2012
Aw he cried for momy:) I love it.
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 7 . 4/18/2012
...And, then, America and Canada are grounded. The end. XD

Oh, France. England WON'T spend the night at your house. Don't you get it by now?
TheNextAlice chapter 7 . 4/18/2012
Why did France bother asking what England wanted for breakfast if he was going to make something else anyway? Hehe, Mummy and Daddy...
shadowraven45662 chapter 7 . 4/18/2012
so awesomely cuute!
MDWOLFGIRL chapter 7 . 4/18/2012
Aw mommy was right, but a little coldhearteed isn't he?
Nutty Nerd chapter 7 . 4/18/2012
... I only know what quiche is from a video game XD I love France and England's arguing
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 6 . 4/17/2012
"I think the odds are in my favor tonight."

Canadia, aren't you a bit too young to be reading "The Hunger Games"? XD
MDWOLFGIRL chapter 6 . 4/17/2012
Alfred just can't stand lossing can he?XD but he O. what england said.
PrincessOfLiterature chapter 6 . 4/17/2012
This is so cute! Little America and Canada are super adorable, especially in Chap 6 when America falls asleep. Now I'm worried about America having nightmares. I also love all the scenes with France and England. France is sweet and very cheeky at the same time, and I think it's cool that England keeps slipping up and calling them parents. Thanks for writing, and please update as soon as you possible can! I can't wait!
Nutty Nerd chapter 6 . 4/17/2012
America just can't stand to lose to Canada, can he? But it was a pretty cute chapter.
TheNextAlice chapter 6 . 4/17/2012
Naww, little brother is taking care of big brother! Sometimes you use the wrong 'your' (you use 'you're' instead) but your grammar is fairly sound :)
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 5 . 4/16/2012
France, England, stop arguing, or you won't get any dessert. Capice?
MDWOLFGIRL chapter 5 . 4/16/2012
I love how well mommy and daddy know their children. Frances theories are interesting too. But little america have nightmares, aw poor baby!
Nutty Nerd chapter 5 . 4/16/2012
I can't get the imagine of a peanut-face England out of my head XD
T chapter 5 . 4/16/2012