Reviews for 100 Years
Naisa chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Hi, this is Nicola from the Creative Writing Club :)

I would just like to say first that the crossover for this is AWESOME! Doctor Who and Sherlock, COMBINED? Ooh wow...I love it! I also really like the idea of dedicating a story to the people who died on the Titanic, it's a nice thought :)

It seems that this story is connected to a story you've written before/writng, so I didn't know much about what was going on, but I got the basics of it, and once again I think it's a really good idea with Doctor Who and Sherlock Holmes being in the same room! I shall have to have a look at your other Doctor and Sherlock crossovers too when I have some more time :)

Anyway, the only thing I would say about this if you were looking for some constructive feedback, would be that it would have been nice to see some more emotions from John and Sherlock about what they have just learnt about the Titanic sinking. Of course that's a little trickier when it's in 1st person, as you can't get into another character's head, but seeing a bit more of their reactions if you wanted to pad the story out a bit, would be good :)

Well, that's all I can think to say, I hope that was useful! As I said I'll look at some of your other works too if you'd like me too :) they certainly sound interesting! And you're welcome to have a browse over some of my work too if you feel like it :) But right now, I should really be doing English coursework...lol!