Reviews for An Untold Story
LightLessDay chapter 3 . 2/2
Ok...what happens next! Kyuu-Kyuun-san,I NEED to know what happens! the story is too interesting and i want to know what will happen! / Please update as soon as you can! _
megabuster45 chapter 3 . 12/10/2013
Amazing, I really hope you continue this fanfiction, I really hope you update this soon. :)
Matchmakingdove1028 chapter 2 . 12/10/2013
OH Matt! OH Lance! what will we do with you?
Matchmakingdove1028 chapter 3 . 12/8/2013
MORE! PLEASE CONTINUE!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/7/2013
keep going! i love this fanfic!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
MOAR!
chapters plz chapter 3 . 12/5/2013
PLS MAKE CHAPTER 4! I LUV DIZ!
moo chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
LUV DIZ!
Pen-WriterGirl816 chapter 3 . 11/29/2013
Can't you continue this fanfic? I kinda hung in the suspense there... good story as well!
followeroftheprince chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 3 . 1/16/2013
so wens chap4 coming our
GamerGirl468 chapter 3 . 11/21/2012
Hey Nice Story Really Nice Please Post More P.S I've Played All The Epic Battle Fantasy Games And Never Heard Of Anna. P.S.S No Offense. P.S.S.S Don't Beg If Pepole Don't Wanna Read That's Their Loss Because Miss Out On Really Really REALLY Good Battle4Eva
Guest chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
AWESOME i am begging you please make more!
Jade-the-X9ian chapter 3 . 4/30/2012
It's pretty normal for authors to suffer from a lack of ideas and inpirations, but you must not force anything out or the story will feel unatural.

Usually, what I do is, I take a small note book where ever I go, since ideas may come from the most random things you are doing or in the most random places you are in. You could be taking a 'potty break' when you suddenly have this really awesome idea for the story. Write it down in your notes immediately, before they are forgottern.

Also, before extending the story further, you may want to stack up on your ideas first- make sure you have at lease enough ideas to keep the story going at a steady pace- if you haven't already have all of the ideas for the story already, then, you start to extend your ideas, and put them into the story as a test, even if the idea doesn't work out, you'll still have a lot of other ideas to back your story up.

But all in all, good job so far! _ I hope you'll think of something soon!
Aaron chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
You accept anon reviews! YOSH!

Anyway, this is great! I especially like how you've incorporated Anna in, considering the fact that we know zilch about her apart from her appearance, basic clothes, weapons and tendency towards those retarded bush things. XD And finally, a canon pairing for Lance! (insert epic voice here) I shall call it- LANNA!

(Still in epic voice) Aaron out!