Reviews for He Balanced On the Knife's Edge
Thera-Rocklynn chapter 2 . 5/22/2012
Amazing and awesome story!
FlyingLovegood123 chapter 2 . 5/22/2012
Harry, drunk. Lord help us! Well, I thought this was amusing, and I hope you update soon!
SariauChan chapter 2 . 5/22/2012
Yes, it was "written on the inside of your collar, Dectective Inspector."
Elelith chapter 2 . 5/22/2012
Lovely, although I admit I preferred the last chapter where Harry was a tad more coherent. However I really do like this Sherlock, is this only going to be a three-shot? As for updating time- well, this is a crazy time for all sane people, so thanks for taking the time to continue this...
Morrolan chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
More soon please!
FlyingLovegood123 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I love this story! update soon!
dogsby chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
That was bloody brilliant. Loved it. Can't wait for more. Missed the Dr. Who reference. Have watched the show, since the New Kid hit the block.
Katsy17 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Fantastic
Y.K.Willstone chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
UPDATE and ill write a real reveiw
Archer Ash chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
That was bloody amazing!

I love the very start, describing the first, second and third time he will meet Sherlock.

It was great! Loved Sherlock analysing, it wasn't unrealistic at all and I felt really sorry that Sherlock had been abused too.

Please write more! x
ds862 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
This was a fantastic start! Please continue!
Elelith chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Already reviewed but wasn't logged in. just reread this and absolutely loved it. Hope you continue soon!
MarquasNoir97 chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
fantastic update soon
Elelith chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
That's my username, Ffn doesn't allow me to sign in at the moment. Anyways, had to tell you I absolutely loved your writing and hope you continue. Now before you think I'm just a gusher, I've ruined my eyesight over this site and very rarely do I review on a first chapter as they rarely strike my interest. But here your style, not overly dramatic, and your plot - keeping the characters fairly canon - well, it was really well done. I hope this develops, few crossovers of this type have a young Sherlock meeting Harry and this is a promising story. I'll add it to my favourites list as soon as I can log in...
always-robin chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Oh my Sherlock. This is FANTASTIC. I love how Sherlock's just his delightfully sociopathic self with a soft side, and how little Harry reacts to him! You've made them both so in character! And obviously Sherlock's going to be a bit more sensitive and erm... sympathetic to Harry seeing as he's younger.
65 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »