Reviews for Learning From Mistakes
Wandering Dawn chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
awah, that was so cute but so sad at the same time :( Poor Tom he must be going mental right now
PhoenixPixie23 chapter 5 . 11/1/2012
This was actually sort-of a happy chapter! I'm impressed! Because it's you, I'm expecting more angst, but I'm happy that Casey and Jamie had a moment :)
Wandering Dawn chapter 5 . 11/1/2012
Awah i can't tell if this is a good thing or not yet but i do know that it was a very cute chapter :) Jamie is seriously my favourite character in the whole of the host :)
Wandering Dawn chapter 4 . 10/6/2012
ooooh it's getting interesting :D Little gutted that Ian isn't over her though :/ I would love to see a bit of Tom/Isla interaction ;)
Introvertedly-BrownEyed-Writer chapter 3 . 8/21/2012
Holy crap. You better update soon! If not, I'll explode. :\ Great filler, though. :D
Alee V.
PhoenixPixie23 chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
The writing was great. I liked seeing Jamie meeting Tommy and am looking forward to him meeting Wanda. :)
Wandering Dawn chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
awah yey the finally met :D *jumps up and down* yey yey yey poor jamie though :( i can't wait to see the next chapter!
PhoenixPixie23 chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
I liked this chapter. I was happy with the way Jared handled things. Getting used to older characters is hard.
Wandering Dawn chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
yey yey yey yey yey you updaaaaated! :D

ah i wanna see what jamie does when he meets tommy! :( please update again soon this is too anticipating for words! :)

i loved how sweet and entle jared was though, who knew he had it n him ;)
PhoenixPixie23 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Yikes. High on the drama here already. Even though you broke my heart with the previous story, I'm reading this one. *fingers crossed* for a better outcome :)
Introvertedly-BrownEyed-Writer chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Damn. This was intense! :D You gotta update soon! I loved it!

~Alee V.
Wandering Dawn chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
holy cow tht was a nice long chapter :D i think you got mel across really well to be honest and i like that casey still isnt right in the head at times. i hope tht jamie reacts well to his son and you MUST MUSt MUST update soon after that clifffhanger! don't leave us out in the cold! you've made a great start :)

ps. can't wait for you HG fanfic :)