Reviews for So You Think You Can Dance
Izzi89 chapter 6 . 2/19/2013
I sure enjoyed this story greatly _ it was funny, and a great adventure to read.. I think i laughed the most during the first chapter, but I liked it all very much.. To lazy to comment on each individual chapter though :P I loved the writing, and how all the characters remained in character..

Seriously, awesome job :D
toeki chapter 6 . 11/8/2012
wonderful last chapter of a wonderful story.
especially pilots emotional reaction during the wedding ( after he found out it was not captains marriage) and pilot and snippy dancing.
i like how snippy tried to explain about trust being immaterial, only to find out that captain meant something completely different XD. it was SO captain.
GelibeanH20 chapter 6 . 11/7/2012
Aww. . . I've been mentioned! Thankies! :D

And the ending has satisfied your captien. :D
Worstcase chapter 6 . 11/6/2012
Poor Pilot, that note left by Captain was such a shock for him. XD
At least they were just in time for the ceremony.
(By the way, the last German word is spelled 'verloren'.)
GelibeanH20 chapter 5 . 10/15/2012
That. . . was awesome! :D

Made me chuckle. :3
The Joker's Ears and Eyes chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
I'm only half way through with reading it but I just have to stop and tell you that I am literally laughing out loud.

" "Oh, my God…" he said slowly, after a long moment. "You are unbelievable. You are jealous of a skeleton… That is just… I can't even name it." "

That line just cracked me up. Thank you. I really needed that.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/21/2012
I do hope both of you continue, this fanfic is wonderful!
Sol4rpleXus chapter 5 . 7/25/2012
Cool chapter, good job you two.
Is this the end of the story? What will the bad guys do?
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 5 . 7/25/2012
Don't question the Captain, Snippy. It will only give you headaches.
How did Captain get himself on a stamp!
Laughing at " "No, you ninny!" he chided. "It's a donut! Or possibly a sombrero." "
Oh my god, Pilot defines crazy. -_-
I thought it was a spilt cup of coffee that took out so many people, Pilot? Although his course of action was very appropriate for him...
Thanks for the update! It was awesome!
-Silvermoon
toeki chapter 5 . 7/25/2012
i liked the appearance of the ups guy, the boob in captains pink letter and the "super destructive weapon" pilot builts with it. the way the device is working by starting a chain that is very unfortunate for the mutants is priceless XD
but really, snippy is too kind-hearted. id agree with pilot that armadillos gang deserves it.
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 4 . 6/4/2012
I was going to point out all my favourite bits, but then I realized the whole thing was hilarious. Awesome! I look forward to the next chapter!

-Silvermoon
Milkymoon101 chapter 4 . 5/8/2012
I'm still loving this story. Also- THE RAT KING. I know of its beastliness. The part about Arnold is very well written and fun to read. Great!
vitaly s chapter 4 . 5/3/2012
83739 THUMBS UP

cheers,

alexiss
toeki chapter 4 . 4/30/2012
another very earnest chapter.

you manage to give your oc depth and background here. he may not be very loveable, but hes well written by you.

and it seems like pilot and snippy finally get a chance to find trust. aww. this is a nasty cliffhanger. i demand a new chapter quickly;)
Jorda96 chapter 4 . 4/28/2012
Finally they are beginning to find the trust zee captain was asking for! And no matter I don't like the short man. He is an ass and I hope the kitty cat monsters will eat him. ):

But other than that xD Awesome chapter, it was nice to see a different viewpoint.