Reviews for Remembering
I LOVED the first story and I was REALLY happy when I saw you made a sequel, I loved the story and the new characters (didn't want to have to try and spell the princesses name) and I am going through all the Merlin stories you've got. So PLEASE wright more!
Clara Brighet chapter 4 . 2/9/2014
Oh dear. I don't think Merlin realizes what he's putting them through back in Camelot. And I'm curious about this new OC of yours...
Clara Brighet chapter 3 . 2/9/2014
No no no, Merlin, don't do that! You'll make them worry even more!
Clara Brighet chapter 2 . 2/9/2014
Ch. 1 Review: Wow, Merlin must've been really panicked to run off like that. Not that I blame him!
Ch. 2 Review: It's so touching that Arthur would ride through the night to keep up with Merlin like that. Fuzzy feels!
Clara Brighet chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Okay, I haven't even read the chapter yet, I was just so excited when I saw that THERE'S A SEQUEL! :D I just finished reading your story 'What Happened to Me' and wanted more! And now my ipad is dying so I'm gonna have to post this before I read the chapter I'll I a double review next chap gotta go bye!
Sahba chapter 8 . 5/22/2013
Make me cry poor girl like merlin series sad thing but i liked it :))
mellarkfan121 chapter 8 . 5/3/2013
AWWW! ITS OVER!? It was so good though! And it's actually 'Freya' just letting you know.
mellarkfan121 chapter 7 . 5/3/2013
UH OH!
mellarkfan121 chapter 6 . 5/3/2013
I dont think that kilgharrah killed him
mellarkfan121 chapter 5 . 5/3/2013
Loved the chapter! And it's 'Guinivere' not 'Gwenivere'.
mellarkfan121 chapter 4 . 5/3/2013
That's horrible! Not the story, sorry, I mean what happened with Arthur's dream lol
mellarkfan121 chapter 3 . 5/2/2013
Stupid Sorcerer! And wont they all think thay Merlin was kidnapped again!
mellarkfan121 chapter 2 . 5/2/2013
Poor Merlin!
mellarkfan121 chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Loving it so far!
jack1487 chapter 8 . 4/19/2012
Very, very nice, I liked better the the first part... Keep up the writing your ideals are getting much better...

Take Care,