Reviews for Recruited
Pinnney chapter 11 . 5/30
I am in love with Anna and Tony’s relationship
Pinnney chapter 30 . 5/29
Oh noooo D: Biggest cliffhanger of my life. It just needs one more chapter 3
I hope eventually you get around to finishing it! I haven’t found as great a writer as you in such a long time:)

I love this story so much!
Hey...um...what the fuck? like bitch? you can't just end it like that?
ereynon1 chapter 30 . 2/2
Wow. This is good.
MonochromeRen chapter 1 . 12/13/2017
U'know, if it was me, I would of punched Tony for selling to a dangerous organization like Shield.
WOAH chapter 30 . 11/6/2017
THIS IS FUCKING AMAZING! I got too caught up in the story and only realised at chapter 30 it was last updated in 2015 lmao but still this is very well done and I genuinely enjoyed reading this!
gammathetaalpha chapter 30 . 9/27/2017
Hey, are u discontinuing this? I loved the concept and you did a marvelous job with Anna's characterYou did Tony pretty well too
Shahzeb chapter 30 . 9/17/2017
good story can't believe u left it at such a painful cliffhanger damn it
AnimeLover229 chapter 7 . 8/28/2017
tony has to know who steve is, after all his father probably talked about him.
caligirl97 chapter 1 . 8/3/2017
Please come back! This is amazing. I binge-read this in an hour. You left it at the most excruciating cliffhanger too!
Devinouse chapter 30 . 6/23/2017
I hope you come back to to find good OC fanfics and find that your fanfic is literally the top reviewed one and continue to write it, because its THAT good. I was honestly looking for Cap.A fluff but found Anna's story way more interesting. Oh well, great read while it lasted. Hope you come back.
Krislyngera chapter 30 . 6/23/2017
Shit god damnit please please update this story is so interesting and I'm so sad to see that you haven't updated this in a long time
TheSlayerofGallifrey chapter 30 . 6/3/2017
I love this story and it would be amazing if you came back to it one day. Hope you are well.
Leafdragon117 chapter 30 . 5/21/2017
This was updated almost two years ago?! Whhhyyyyyy? It's awesome. And you left on a freakin' cliffhanger. Heeeeellllppp. Please continue, this is like BBC canceling Merlin or Doctor Who. No. So, please update? You're an awesome writer, andI read this straight through in two hours. I wanna know what happens next.
1,325 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »