Reviews for Recruited
Shahzeb chapter 30 . 9/17
good story can't believe u left it at such a painful cliffhanger damn it
AnimeLover229 chapter 7 . 8/28
tony has to know who steve is, after all his father probably talked about him.
caligirl97 chapter 1 . 8/3
Please come back! This is amazing. I binge-read this in an hour. You left it at the most excruciating cliffhanger too!
Devinouse chapter 30 . 6/23
I hope you come back to to find good OC fanfics and find that your fanfic is literally the top reviewed one and continue to write it, because its THAT good. I was honestly looking for Cap.A fluff but found Anna's story way more interesting. Oh well, great read while it lasted. Hope you come back.
Krislyngera chapter 30 . 6/23
Shit god damnit please please update this story is so interesting and I'm so sad to see that you haven't updated this in a long time
TheSlayerofGallifrey chapter 30 . 6/3
I love this story and it would be amazing if you came back to it one day. Hope you are well.
Leafdragon117 chapter 30 . 5/21
This was updated almost two years ago?! Whhhyyyyyy? It's awesome. And you left on a freakin' cliffhanger. Heeeeellllppp. Please continue, this is like BBC canceling Merlin or Doctor Who. No. So, please update? You're an awesome writer, andI read this straight through in two hours. I wanna know what happens next.
StarryArtist chapter 11 . 5/20
The game that the SHIELD agent is playing when Tony points him out is Galaga. It's an old school arcade game.
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 5 . 4/20
well shes nicer then me.. I would have refuse to follow and demand my phone. And To hell with them... Like i said in batman world I am Batgirl brain in this world my friends compare me to pepper or just a nerd cute brain guys words not mine... lol XD...
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 2 . 4/20
some try to take my puppy i be like LIKE HELL YOU WILL... no dog no deal...YOU can all just burn... I yelled at my own dad for stunt like letting my dog get out. Trust me I MAMA to my fur babies and I WILL KILL Hunt mane and do anything for my fur babies. Waring to all those who appose to. HAHAH! warining to all SHIELD IT NO JOKE...
Lost Time Traveler chapter 21 . 3/3
You are tying in Spider-Man!?
emmamaysie chapter 30 . 1/21
I love this story! Such an interesting story line. I hope you evhave ntuslly post the chapters you had written :)
upon-a-girl chapter 30 . 1/19
Hi! I really enjoyed your story this far and hope that you'll continue this story one day. It's a real diamond. x
nerdylittlesecret chapter 30 . 1/18
Totally didn't realize this story wasn't finished and now I'm freaking out!
You absolutely have to update ASAP! Its amazing and I might spontaneously combust if I don't find out what happens.
Erudessa-gabrielle chapter 30 . 11/11/2016
i need to know what happens next
pleaasseeeee!?