Reviews for Nothing Rhymes with 'Circus'
zgrace chapter 13 . 7/1/2014
Wonderful story, hope you pick it up again one day.
Quicklove202 chapter 13 . 6/29/2014
Phenomenal story. Really do hope you continue this!
bheolbloo chapter 11 . 9/18/2013
It has been about 1 year since this fic was updated. I think this is wonderful writing and a great plot. Please update or post that you are not planning to update.
holdmetonight chapter 13 . 8/14/2013
You must continue this! There is so much you could do with this story. It's incredible!
TwilightEclps chapter 13 . 1/13/2013
This is a great story!
Keep up with the work and I hope you update soon!
Glyndian chapter 13 . 10/27/2012
I love thIs story! Just stumbled on it and couldn't stop reading until I got to the end. I hope you will continue it. This is such a unique story. It's definitely one of my favs!
superyellow chapter 13 . 9/26/2012
Glad to see Kurt is more comfortable around Dave. I Want to know what will happen while Wabler show up. Maybe Blaine will be a keypoint to save Kurt's life, if he and Dave are caught by Wabler.
Person Of A Strange Origin chapter 13 . 9/20/2012
This story is amazing! I love it so much! It's so unique and original and reading it is an adventure of awesome! :D I wish there was more and I hope you update soon because I can't wait to read how David will deal with his attraction to Kurt and if Kurt will find out soon! :D
sacha k chapter 13 . 9/15/2012
I wasn't going to finish this because I'm not as into glee as I was but you've just created such a fantastic universe that I need to know what happens! I like this chapter:D The end when Kurt was relaxed was really great
alissa.warren.92 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
You can not write another brilliant kurt/david fic and not finish it, its very frustrating.
ZephyrTheBunny chapter 13 . 9/9/2012
I only started reading this a few days ago. You have no idea how upsetting it was for me to realize I've come to the final completed chapter. :(
Please update soon?
ZephyrTheBunny chapter 10 . 9/8/2012
It's like X-Men meets Cirque Du Freak.
In other words, I adore it :)
chris-forever-colfer chapter 13 . 9/7/2012
Every time I got a email,my first reaction was like "OMG I hope it's circus' or ATAEF's update" (: please update soon,love your story so much.
alissa.warren.92 chapter 13 . 9/7/2012
This is so so good hope you write more soon
louisestrange chapter 13 . 9/6/2012
I was so happy to see you updated - I adore this story. Kurt's fear is heartbreaking but you write it so, so well. I love that they're getting to know each other better, and that Dave is enjoying their proximity a little too much.

I finished reading this with a happy little sigh - I hope you update again soon.