Reviews for A Complicated Game of Cat and Mouse
The Shadow thats Hidden chapter 41 . 3/20
I never review so you better listen when I say UPDATE!
Guest chapter 20 . 6/10/2015
I love this story! UPDATE!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/10/2015
What happened to Alex?
Guest chapter 8 . 6/10/2015
Why is Ben so mean? :( I liked him in the books when he was all nice but now he's so mean and bad!
Guest chapter 41 . 5/28/2015
I don't know if you are ever planning on updating this again as the last update was 2012 but do you think you could continue?
Rasei chapter 41 . 10/11/2013
This is a good story, but it's getting really repetitive. Alex is a bit out of character. I doubt Mrs. Jones sent Alex to something that SAS and MI6 were investigating by accident. This chapter felt really rushed. Also how did Alex and Nile escaped that ambulance they were in two or three chapter ago?

Also you guys switch Butterfly's name to Brittany from Natalie. That confused me for a minute.

For the challenge: No, the bad guy's aren't defeated because Alex needs to show why he was the youngest MI6 spy ever. Ben is a good guy, because you showed his thoughts earlier on in the story.
KoiKyuuiKitai chapter 12 . 7/28/2013
So your story is really good... And id love to keep reading, but it's to dark for me. I just can't read it. Good job on mAking fox evil though...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Not to be a flame or anything, this looks like a good story with excellent writing, but Alex is scared of a drug dealer? Why is he scared of them? WTF? In the books, Alex always managed to stay calm, no matter what the situation. He could beat up simple thugs like the one in this fic... And he's "broken" after 2 days? I don't understand. Alex is completely out of character in this fic. But you are a great writer, ill give you that.
Guest chapter 27 . 5/13/2013
you said he was 6 to 8. I know the book is finished so no need to tell me it is!
Guest chapter 41 . 4/25/2013
Isn't Alex going to kill MI6 for sending him there?
ilovethisstory chapter 37 . 4/8/2013
alex snnok in wiith the sas and will commence to help allison in taking out matt and steven
TheSecondOtherGuy chapter 10 . 12/26/2012
O get the whole they're trapped situation but I hate the way everyone's so god damned helpless and they literally can't do anything but talk and wait.I mean Alex is a god damned black belt and has beaten up trained professionals before but in front of an abusive drug dealer the only thing he can do is shake? It's just... GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH K
Wolf77 chapter 41 . 12/21/2012
Hey! Just read through your story. It's really good. I absolutely LOVE Eagle in this chapter. I love Eagle in every chapter. He is so funny. Anyway, you're not quite done with this story yet right? You should totally write more. As I said earlier, it is AMAZING!

In response to your challenge, you never actually made it specifically clear that Matt was captured/done with. Also, what happened to the bad guys that worked at the hospital? They have got to be floating around somewhere. Steven, Matt's brother was captured but he could always break free. Finally, if the mission is over, then why didn't Ben join that little reunion? He must be still working on the case, though from the looks of things, it's almost finished. Therefore, all this evidence points the the conclusion that the bad guys are not defeated and the good guys are not home free. Sorry if that was really long. Just had a lot to say after reading 41 chapters. :D
Kitkatrox chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Wolf77 chapter 3 . 12/7/2012
Umm. . . Just a thought, I know that you are well ahead of this chapter (chapter 3) but when Matt keeps saying "There will be hell to pay," it gets a little repetitive. Just a suggestion. Otherwise I love what you're doing with this story. Is Alex in this hell hole because It's a mission that Mrs. Jones tricked him into doing? I guess I'll find out with more reading. Nice job to all of you!