Reviews for The Shadows Of Beauty
chrisi2503 chapter 1 . 2/6
As much as I LOVE your M-rated stuff, I have to say that this story was perfect without it. And I really mean perfect. Effie without all that make-up is always something special and beautiful and I love how he got to know more of her here. And give me a Haytfie kiss and I'm happy so thank you!
Susan Pola Stapl chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Discovered your Hayffie work late. Like 1 Dec. 2014. Really good. Evocative, erotic and downright great. Does your legal career let you write anything new? Say based on the film Mockingjay? If you want to contact me, I tweet under Lady Cecily Neville with the Alma Tadema portrait. My email addresses are . or .
ashhead chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Lovely.
JC chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Really good story, loved it! By the way, no need to worry, I also see M rated potentialities everywhere! :)
hayffietrinket chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
That was so cute 3
littleandlost chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Awwwww
CUTENESS, CUTENESS EVERYWHERE

God, you make her parents sound exactly like I'd imagined them - cruel monsters who hoped their daughter to be another Capitol Jewel.

And how she felt beautiful.. At the end... So amazing.

I really want a guy who can be the Haymitch to my Effie.

Beautiful work.
LadyTennesseeWaltz chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
its lovely how he thinks she is beautiful without all the make-up and other shit, this really made me think about wheather beauty is skin deep...

p.s what does dichotomy mean?...but i get the drift anyway;)
Skarlette Fox-Stoddard chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
gorgeous story..

please do more, form you new number 1 fan ;)
Not Here Not There Not Me chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Finally got around to reading this.

This was beautifully and heartbreakingly tender. :) Interesting also! When Effie mentioned the damage done by heels, I immediately thought of a ballerina. We get some nasty repercussions going en pointe all the time. All to look beautiful. What a lovely parallel. :D

I thoroughly enjoyed it, as per usual. Super cute and fluffy, and the feels are just flittering about with joyful sighs! Well, done!

-Lullaby-
MayFairy chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
I loved it so much! Well, I love all of your Hayffie feels, so it's hardly surprising. :D

I do cling to the idea that if Haymitch saw Effie without her makeup that he could probably pounce on her... :P
ajattra chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
This was so beautiful. I like your take on the Capitol's obsession with fashion and make up; how that kind of a lifestyle is forced on the citizens whether they want to or not. Poor Effie...
SmurfsTasteGoodOnToast chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
I really wish this was more than a one-shot because it's fantastic! Amazingly sweet without being too fluffy. I loved it.
Kutekoolkat chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
This is possible the most beautiful Hayffie fanfiction I have read yet. It made my stomach flutter and my heart swell. Her childhood stories were so perfectly in character, it was heartbreaking. I can imagine the Capitol doing exactly that. I am sure to recommend this to all the Hayffie fans I know.
Savysnape7 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Oh my gosh I love your hayffie FICS they are great I love them! Oh I love this one and I really love 'The Poster' to!

Love them!
CherryJenn637 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
You're kind of currently my favorite fanfic author ever! And I don't mind if your mind goes to all the Rated M glory! This fandom needs more saucy fics. But god do you write them amazing! You make me blush like I'm Effie herself, awww.