Reviews for Intertwine
CMPerk chapter 4 . 6/2/2014
Nicely written. I enjoyed the four chapters, keep the chapters coming!
LINOXEHI chapter 3 . 12/23/2013
Please tell me that "Partners" still means that they're together, like romantically

I wouldn't like it to end with them finding other people :P even though this story isn't really high-priority
Gravus02cx chapter 4 . 10/26/2013
Wait. Just wait a minute. This is something like what happened when Kirito and Asuna found Yui. Daaaaaang. Good story! Just keep writing these wonderful stories.
PoisonFrost chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Finally a fanfic that has actual love moments between Kyousuke and Kirino. I know everyone is trying to be "unique" and find other possibilities but would it kill at least one of them to write something that just brings glory to the couple?

Anyway, your writing is very good and I enjoyed every word of this story. There was one or two grammatical errors but, hell, I don't give a damn about those. I'm a little iffy on Kyousuke's sudden aggressive attitude towards loving his sister, though I can see why you would put that in; only way you can beat tsundere is to push it down before it gets too excited (or push it against a wall, either one). I just want to say, magnificent writing my friend. I won't ask for a sequel because personally the way this ended was perfect and CAN continue but I don't WANT it to. I look forward to any other material you can put out and wish you the best in your future pieces.
Rolling Guy chapter 4 . 4/26/2013
Thoroughly enjoyed. Placing it in my favorites. Love the fluff. Love the lack of drama. Overall a relaxing read. Wish there was more like this in the Oreimo section.
Paper Crease chapter 4 . 3/28/2013
Oh my god...
That's... Dat's...
It's beautiful...
No but seriously though, all of these have been beautiful (although the start of their relationship was rather abrupt). I was somewhat unsure due to the description of the story being that it's a bunch of oneshots, but I like the way that you approach it. Loose continuity as an excuse (not that I mind) for lots and lots of FLUFF! Please continue it...
starburst98 chapter 4 . 3/27/2013
don't think it warrants a PM but have you heard the news surrounding volume 11 of the light novel?
accurate that indeed kyousuke was the one that fell out, but it was a fast and painful affair and he fell far far harder and further.

anyway, solid work. fluffy wuffy vanilla goodness. but expecting a conflict to appear any moment as there are many people that should not know that could find out.
AKidLikeMe chapter 4 . 3/19/2013
... For some reason, I always associate names from anime that I like to a lot of things, like real life, fanfiction, other anime. In this case, as soon as I saw the words "Yui-chan" I instantly thought of SAO since they're both 5, and the dad in here would have black hair and effeminate looks just like Kirito, though I don't really know about the mother who I would guess to be Asuna.
Anonymous chapter 4 . 1/31/2013
When I saw that the girl's name was Yui, I thought that the parents names were Kirito and Asuna for some reason. 0_o
Hommiesyco chapter 4 . 1/18/2013
Please update.

I enjoyed the SAO cross-over!
Have a Little Feith chapter 4 . 11/16/2012
I'm calling it right now, that was Kazuto, Asuna and Yui.
Taichi-Doragon Tentei chapter 4 . 11/3/2012
Nice job, i enjoyed the little camio of Asuna and Kirito/Kazuto from SAO and little Yui. Keep up the good work.
Thearux chapter 4 . 10/31/2012
Nice going and narrative, it would be nice to see an epiloge, keep it going please, you have my support.
Chocolate and caramel chapter 4 . 10/31/2012
when you first wrote Yui, I was like "hmm, black hair and blue eyes...nah, might be just a coincidence" then the mama appear and you describe as "her rather stunning features", I was like, "maybe Asuna-san?" then I laughed my ass off when the father appears. yup, definitely Kirito's family.
KyouManX57 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Nicely done a true work of fanfiction art. We saw the ending to her new novel but will we see the ending to their story? Will their's also be a happy ever after? Please update again soon.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »