Reviews for The Missing Scene Miscellany
MaxRide05 chapter 3 . 1/16/2013
Ha, so true about that last a/n. really loving this so far.
MixItUp chapter 3 . 7/27/2012
I wish I had the power to hire you for the show;)

Seriously. These are awesome. Keep it up :)
Krystal Jaymes chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
Loved these little scenes... (:
minafinnes chapter 3 . 6/30/2012
I enjoyed all three chapters. They were fun and an interesting take on each scene.

I had always wondered how Amy knew all that stuff and would love it if she did ge the information from Penny.

I like Shamy but I love Shenny!
stardustreader chapter 3 . 6/14/2012
I agree with your Mary Cooper. Sheldon and Penny challenge each other. Amy and Sheldon are to much a like. Also, Amy only cooked to get in Sheldons pants and move their realationship up a level. Boooooo Shamy, Yay Shenny!
Max138 chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
You, are a wonderful writer. Thank you.
pjack66 chapter 3 . 5/26/2012
Love this chapter. You write Mrs. Cooper so well. I'm glad you have her tell Sheldon He's being an ass. Penny is always nice to Sheldon and she usually expects nothing back. You make us just wanna hug Penny. Mary's instincts about Amy are dead on. Sheldon does need someone to challenge him and Amy doesn't challenge him enough. They are too much alike. really enjoyed this. update soon.
Cantfindmyipod chapter 3 . 5/26/2012
That was great! I never really thought of Sheldon and Penny that way, but you know what? I liked it, I liked it alot. So good work!
Jislane chapter 3 . 5/26/2012
Oh my lord you did this all so wonderfully! You wrote Mary so perfectly I can literally imagine her saying all of that to her Shelly Bean!:)
mmooch chapter 3 . 5/26/2012
Why is Amy making Sheldon Eye-talian? That is Penny's thing! Grrr...taking things that don't belong to her. Next she'll be calling Sheldon Moonpie and doing laundry with him on Saturday nights.
mmooch chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
That line about touching Penny's breast convinces me of two things: one, Sheldon is evil...and two, he has a 'thing' - and it ain't robots.
BreathlessFaith chapter 3 . 5/26/2012
I've always had a soft spot for Mary Cooper. She certainly knows how to put the right idea into Sheldon's head. While I like the character of Amy, I don't like her as Sheldon's girlfriend. They are simply too much alike. Amy would never

push Sheldon for anything other then coitus. Which I think is where all her attempts are leading to. Hope to read a second part to this. Thanks for sharing.
ForrestersWitch chapter 3 . 5/26/2012
I agree Amy would't do anything so mundane as make Sheldon spagetti and hotdogs or anything so childish as sing Soft Kitty. I'm with Mary ... Amy would not push Sheldon out of his comfort zones which will eventually stunt his emotional growth which will in turn keep even him from realizing his full potential.

Happily awaiting the next chapter

Rose
Guest chapter 3 . 5/26/2012
Please, oh please continue to add to more chapters. Really enjoying your version and you have Mary Cooper down exactly righht.
Lightningbolt81 chapter 3 . 5/26/2012
I hope the next chapter is Sheldon showing Penny his appreciation.

Amy only made the spaghetti because she thought it might help her chances with Sheldon while Penny does because she wants to and it makes her happy to see Sheldon happy.