Reviews for A Friend of the Family
QueenGB chapter 16 . 6/24/2016
God I love this Bella! Aww chubs ;-)
QueenGB chapter 15 . 6/24/2016
I think I've only loved Felix human or vampire in fanfic 4 times and this is the 4th thank youse!
QueenGB chapter 14 . 6/24/2016
The whole Carlisle thing felt anti-climatic. all that rage and then poof. I'm glad it's onwards and upwards. That goodbye with Fe was awesome. *thumbs up*
QueenGB chapter 12 . 6/24/2016
Okay Carlisle is a cartoon of himself at this point and I don't even care what his problem is anymore there are too many other interesting characters. He's basically divided his family and Liz seems to have adopted Esme's usual lovely manners and mama bear mentality and Esme is a doormat? Are Rosalie and Emmett getting together? It's also nice to have a break from Alice and Jasper.
QueenGB chapter 11 . 6/24/2016
I fucking love Edward in this he is witty and charming. Bella is a brave badass with sass. Liz is amazing and her relationship with Edward is sweet. Liam is a cutie and the new family of misfit thugs is a great literary twist. Fe is fantastic! Forgetabouit! I am confused why Bella is lying to her parents they aren't guys on the job site. It's just odd.
QueenGB chapter 6 . 6/24/2016
I loved how Felix kept saying 'so?' Liz dating that whole scene was so sweet. Why did Carlisle and Esme move to St. Louis? I mean Edward and Bella saw her Horus remission so...? And Edward is not wrong to not want his girl to live with her ex because guys always think of sex especially if they've had it with you before. I'm surprised Rachael is okay with the arrangement.
QueenGB chapter 4 . 6/24/2016
Parents sure can fuck up their kids with their bullshit controlling demands. Well Carl daddy is gone so if you want to change your life do it stop blaming everyone else for your "shortcomings" seriously is he even nice to Esme? Yippy we have a couple we must be nearing the first chapter? Carry on...
QueenGB chapter 3 . 6/24/2016
Im a little confused by Bella are they kissing friends? Why go out with him and kiss him if he's just a friend and yes Carlisle is clearly jealous of Edward or some shit. Total douchenozzle. I'll keep reading until I know the deal ;-D
QueenGB chapter 2 . 6/24/2016
Totally into this story so far. I really like the set up of the first chapter. I hope we find out why Carlisle is such a grump. And finally I love a OOC strong confident Bella with a intense Edward. Bloody fantastic!
b3j02 chapter 23 . 6/21/2016
What a good story! You made me laugh, smile, ugly cry and cry sentimentally.
b3j02 chapter 19 . 6/20/2016
That chapter broke my heart. How devastating. I cried a lot and I was actually distraught. Oh and then reading about him making a crib?! Waaa!
b3j02 chapter 14 . 6/20/2016
Great wedding! They are too cute! Loved the crying with Fe and Tan.
soonbefound chapter 23 . 6/19/2016
awesme. very god
b3j02 chapter 4 . 6/17/2016
I am so scared something is going to happen to Liz it Bella's parents. Yikes!
b3j02 chapter 1 . 6/16/2016
I think Bella is the fiancée. Great start I want to keep reading immediately.
766 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »