Reviews for Tomato Trio
The Magnetic Witch chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
*Nosebleed* OUO W-well now... I can honestly say I ship the Tomato Trio now... And I'm totally not regretful of the fact! X3
R3Ml chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
So, curious little question here; is Belgium speaking French at the end? XD I recognized the words and French, and I was just like: "Wha?" XD
Somehow, this was really...busy XD I've never read anything threesome, and it was almost hard to follow it...So I went back and read it a second time. LOL.
Fantatic as always
Ali Camille chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
W-wow... *nosebleed* That... that was AMAZING! When I first read this was a Romano/Spain/Belgium fic, I was like, "Oh, well, Belgium is gonna ruin my Spamano yaoi loving!" but afterwards... God, now I can't stop liking this story! Sure, part of me is still a purist, reading and writing pure Spamano, but I think I might want to try my hand at a Tomato Trio fic XD I'm now referring to this coupling as the Tomato Trio, by the way. Well, great job- I loved it!
ShitForgotMyUsername chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
I am surprisingly very okay with this.

Nice job~
WithDivinity chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Yay!
djsrocks chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
...speechless...
Phyripo chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Onhonhon~

Sexy! ;)

You also somehow managed to capture my headcanon that Belgium speaks French after having sex. xD

Anyway... Seeing as I love all three possible couples in this trio, I rather enjoy them as... Well, a trio, too. Something quite new, haven't seen it before~

Good job~
Hellosmile chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
For a minute I'm like Belgium? Why? O but the i read and I'm like it could work out... Still no room for her to take over Spamano but definatly some room. Then at one point I put myself in her shoes and thought "Sex is going to be awkward when I grow up" because I would be squirming and being innocent. GOOOD JOB ON THIS THO! :D
Weiner weenie guy thing chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Ok THIS equals so much love! It made me sooooo happy. I rarely see any het threesomes, so for that reason alone I have to thank you. Just in general, that was AMAZING~
ShizukaMiyagi chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
This tri-couple for some reason worked. Maybe it's because I have read quite a few books with tri-mates. Even though those were 3 guys, it's probably because I've no problem with tri-couples that I found myself liking this. At first I was like 'No way, I like spamano there's no room for Belgium'. You are an awesome author since I actually LIKE this! :D Maybe a sequel?