Reviews for Dearest Darkness
cztelnik chapter 2 . 4/14
Your Hermione's are exceptional!
please carry on with this fic. i beg of you
love it
Right or Ryn chapter 1 . 2/15
"I read a lot," she replied stiffly.

A for your Hermione. A, A.
Lily Luna Lestrange III chapter 2 . 2/8
Awesome job as usual! I agree with you that Hermione's Boggart should have been on a grander scale; you've now got me thinking that this chapter is what REALLY happened!

But are you done updating this story? You haven't updated this in a while.
OH FORGOODNESS SAKES HURRY UP ALREADY YOU R SPOILING THE FUN
Colette Hyuga chapter 2 . 11/12/2013
Totally loved it. Loved how hermione was spared- really, i still wonder why so many people were just petrified instead of killed. And her boggart- really, mcgonagal was good for laughs but i always thought that couldnt be her real fear..
Guest chapter 2 . 11/6/2013
FOR GOODNESS SAKES NEXT CHAPTER
Guest chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
you ve got high reviews come on you should keep going arent you inspired
Jeb59 chapter 2 . 10/10/2013
have you stopped this? I hope not :)
Guest chapter 2 . 9/27/2013
come on write next chapter
Guest chapter 2 . 9/11/2013
update next chapter please and as soon as possible
EriEka127 chapter 2 . 9/5/2013
Interesting concept! I'm intrigued. I see it's been about a year since you last updated - any chance you'll be finishing this story?
Artemis chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
So, I've gotten just a bit curious with Tomione and I find myself disappointed with everything else - there's just something that drives almost every author to dunk Tom and Hermione into bed/romance whichever which I think destroys the imagination - the possibilities. I've always thought two brilliant minds would make an interesting read (to console myself mostly) but I think love has put logic in the backburner. I think that's what makes this story interesting despite the lack of Harry.

Alas, I shall be returning to my ship Harry/whoeverelse.
(before peeking at a few more seemingly "safe" Tomione)
Artemis chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
As much as it pains me to read something without Harry, I'm quite glad I did. I just find it amusingly brilliant that Hermione's thoughts brought about such a vivid picture of Tom. That and how the what-ifs are seemingly taking over everything not to mention how perfect the timing is what with a time turner and Sirius and everything else.