Reviews for Reincarnation of a Water Lily
I'm going to pretend that I didn't just read that you said that the school year started in September. Which considering that Naruto is set in a Japanese setting...I would have thought that the research regarding schooling and life style of the Japanese is a little important. Just so you know that the Japan school year start in late March early April when spring starts because of the association to new life in Spring and a new beginning, thus a new school year. Please check the facts. Otherwise you're going to lose readers fast. Just a heads up.
Seere Klein chapter 11 . 1/20
Yes team 7! Damn hahahaha eggplant and friends, here we go!
Seere Klein chapter 10 . 1/20
Lmfao PPP istg hahahaha and kiba shino sasuke group wow overpowered team! I can understand why they won XD
I don't think Ren is a Mary Sue. She is well written and is a 3 dimensional character.
OtakuWhovian1224 chapter 18 . 11/20/2014
Agh! WHAT?! *sigh* Guess I'm going on to your rewrite now. It BETTER BE THERE.
Lol.
yuukixsama chapter 9 . 10/21/2014
I think your story would be great ... if the main character wasn't such a Mary-Sue. I'm sorry, but she IS. You make it seem like all children training to be ninjas should be strong to begin with. I don't know if you are aware that most of them are weak when they're only five. There are very few exceptions, such as Kakashi or itachi. And then Ren comes, she trains as much as a FREAKING CHUNIN and is thinking how weak she is when compared to Asuma. OF COURSE she is, he's an adult !
See the thing is, your story is far from being original. And even if a lot of readers enjoy it -which is great for you- a lot of people dislike Mary sues more and more. Ren is a Mary sue. She's not an interesting character.
Luana LS chapter 18 . 9/28/2014
It's been awhile since the last time I found an insert so nice! I loved it!
Lumi yoshinigama chapter 18 . 9/1/2014
pls update soon _
guest chapter 15 . 6/13/2014
The whole point of having someone reincarnated into the naruto world with knowledge of what is going to happen is so that they can change things.., not so they can go through the exact same motions as before.
Guest chapter 18 . 6/12/2014
?!
I am both curious and horrified at this snippet.
Musical cake chapter 18 . 5/5/2014
That... Was a little depressing. But still insightful. You are truly talented.
Musical cake chapter 13 . 5/1/2014
Haha... It has a picture of a cow on it... Haha... Moo.
Musical cake chapter 11 . 5/1/2014
Yep Yugao. Hayate's girlfriend... I like her. She's the ANBU with purple hair.
angrypixels chapter 18 . 4/14/2014
Wonder when the next update will be
Kurotiger chapter 18 . 2/24/2014
Can't wait for the next update! And I hope Ren finds what's she needs to find happiness.