Reviews for Reincarnation of a Water Lily
Shadowpawzzz chapter 18 . 7/17
... right when u get to the point that is exciting you quit?! Gahhhhhh. Oh well I really enjoyed the story and it should have far more reviews
GoTherka chapter 15 . 7/17
Wow, for someone who babbles all the time about getting stronger, she sure can be useless in an actual fight. I don't get this character, her motivations. Why is she a ninja? She claims to want to protect her precious people (and isn't that just cliche, this should be left to Naruto), then she just wants to survive the war or change some things... but her actions are contradictory. She doesn't have many precious people to begin with, and it doesn't feel like she really loves Konoha to want to die for it, it's like she thinks she has to. Her motivations are not strong, are not really established, so I don't really believe her. Also sometimes it's like she never read the manga at all, so it's ridiculous she remembers that Shisui was Itachi's best friend but she doesn't remember what happened in first chapters? For someone who should mentally be 31 (not 19, nope, those twelve years is this universe count too) she certainly doesn't look like it even in her mind. I hope she grows some spine, what's the point of all the training when she doesn't even want to do... well, anything. She was a great disappointment in this chapter. (Also not being able to do anything about water clone and then threatening to cut someone's head off... yea right)

I'm going to continue reading it, lets see if it got better with time. But I see it's quite old story so my rant is probably unnecessary :)
Nathan chapter 3 . 7/4
only the jinchuuriki knowed that the tailed beast's name, even the kages doenst know that the tailed beasts have names
silverfoxkurama chapter 18 . 5/12
I love it cant wait for more she still seems sakuraish to me but that's just me
Clisaaaa chapter 18 . 11/28/2015
Awww... I was really loving this fanfic. It's so hard to find a good OC naruto fanfic ;-;
Clisaaaa chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
**I've ;)

You said "I'm made your choice" and I had to correct you xD
MattKennedy chapter 18 . 11/24/2015
Pretty good story. :) And Ren is in no way a Mary Sue.
MattKennedy chapter 16 . 11/24/2015
So I get that Ren is worried about her teammates being jealous, but her avoidance of demonstrating any of her skill is kinda really annoying.
Guest chapter 18 . 9/9/2015
Aw come on. You could've continued this.
ConnAnon chapter 4 . 8/26/2015
So... Uh... This review is going to be mostly constructive criticism. I repeat: CONSTRUCTIVE. NOT BASHING. Please don't take offense...? I'm very picky about writing, so I couldn't help myself .
Feel free to ignore this review, I think other reviewers have already said the same things, but anyway...
The first thing I wanted to point out is how you have so many paragraph breaks. I think another reviewer mentioned this already, but the paragraphs are all one-liners. Very short and brief. It makes the story seem halting, and the 'flow' is constantly interrupted.
Second thing... Ren's character is likable enough, and I like her thirst for knowledge, but her narration is kind of...bland, as if she's just reading things off a script. There's just not enough description, development, plot devices that could enhance the story... Nothing that would really cause the reader to vividly envision what's happening or feel emotional attachment, do you know what I mean? So...less telling, more showing! Less focus on training! More focus on interaction!
Third thing... Ren is using pretty advanced vocabulary for a four-year-old, don't you think? And she's reading obscure medical texts and whatnot as well! And molding chakra! It's a bit unrealistic for no one to have noticed her "prodigious" qualities by now, even if she's trying to hide it.
And finally...call me an internet troll if you want, but Ren really does give off Mary Sue vibes. I've read some later chapters of this story and you over-emphasize the fact that she's dumbing herself down a lot. Not to mention that she's getting special training from Asuma...and Shisui... I mean, is it really likely that her dad would find her a personal tutor when she's still at such a young age? And that Shisui would just happen to take an interest in her...?
Well, that's all for now. Peace out~
RulerOfCats chapter 17 . 8/5/2015
Shikamaru and Chouji's quote on how all girls but Ren were troublesome was very offensive. I think there's enough sexism in Naruto as it is. I'm trying to repress. :p
RulerOfCats chapter 11 . 8/5/2015
I'm still embarrassed that she threw a kunai at sasuke's brother. I am just wondering how she'll fuck things up :p

I love the story btw~! :D
Jacovy chapter 11 . 7/20/2015
LOL I WANTED HER TO BE IN THIS TEAM YAS. I feel like Ren is my best friend although I obviously never met her before :D
Carri007 chapter 18 . 7/19/2015
I'm really impressed with this story. You've spent a lot of time and effort planning this out, and it shows. I like how even though it's centered around an OC, she's not some perfect, super special hero who takes the plot focus away from the original protagonists. I'm very pleased already, so I'm excited to see how you've rewritten the story :)
Konohamaya Uzumaki chapter 18 . 5/30/2015
I really liked this story it's a shame you stopped writing i was really curious to see Kakashi's POV a bit more about how he thinks of Ren and i really liked the part were Shisui trained Ren i never thought of that before