Reviews for iWant to Wake Up
great story
ms simmons chapter 14 . 1/18
good job loved it
Frosty Wolf chapter 13 . 11/24/2013
I'm not too big on iCarly, but this was interesting. Well done!
DCUO Statellizer chapter 14 . 11/3/2012
Wait, there are angels on your Freddie/Jade arcs? I couldn't get past after reading Freddie likes mean girls, cause well; your Freddie/Jade arcs are; well for me that is, a bit too much emotionally. where as in contrast to "I would have pounded him silly", where things kinda have humor. plus people in your Freddie/Jade arcs are a lot meaner. no offence.

anyway... Redhead angel... Anna? I like her character, until of course she was incinerated by Micheal with a single touch... I was kinda wondering though, where was she getting her 'juice' since she was also a fallen by that time like Castiel, I mean, Cas drained up his reserves eventually too right? lol, pm me...
MixItUp chapter 14 . 11/3/2012
Such a sweet pair of stories, and so well-crafted. Seriously some of my favorites in the fandom. Well done, friend. (:
Writer Sage chapter 14 . 11/3/2012
Another great story (although it would have been great if canon Carly and AU Carly got to meet your married at 18 Carly) and just to be clear, I was the guest who wrote the character analysis (I forgot my password until recently...).

Oh and A Writer's Right to Write died (he was my friend)...
Jeremy Shane chapter 14 . 11/3/2012
Good Story
PD31 chapter 14 . 11/3/2012
A nice little moment there between the two Carlys to finish off. Two very enjoyable stories, thanks for them.
CCougar42709 chapter 14 . 11/3/2012
As always, you managed to bend my head around a awesome Epilogue. Congrats on both amazing stories. Now what? iWould Have Pounded Him Silly? (Hint Hint)

Whatever you write next, you got me. :)

Congrats Again
DCUO Statellizer chapter 13 . 10/20/2012
Quoting the small from the 'Incredibles', "THAT WAS TOTALLY WICKED!", you watch your fair share of supernatural I see. I love it. oh, and can't wait for the epilogue.
PD31 chapter 13 . 10/19/2012
A sweet chapter. Interesting to see Freddie catch himself (changing from "our" children to "your". Was he just trying not to be presumptive? Especially as he said "our" at the end anyway...)

I liked the symmetry of both Carlys ending up in their mother's embrace but, as a pedant, shouldn't one of them have been on a fire escape when they switched back rather than both being in the studio?
Guest chapter 13 . 10/19/2012
This is another of your great stories, but you know, I personally think canon iCarly characters (not counting Gibby and T-Bo) attitudes could be accounted for having abandonment issues.

Carly latches on to others and becomes desperate for love. She has learned that Freddie would take Sam's hitting so she let's it happen so Sam won't get mad and leave her. And why she is desperate for boyfriends: she doesn't want to be alone. So she has basically shoved her head in the sand and pretends nothing is happening so she doesn't have to worry about them leaving her (it's why she gets so upset in iCan't Take It or the one with Sam's boyfriend that tried to cheat on her or why she actually told Sam off when Freddie was actually hiding away in iKiss). After all "something" happened to her mother and her father never comes home.

Sam was abandoned by her father, her mother doesn't care for her at all and her own twin left her. So what does she do? She latches on to Carly (and Freddie later) with all of her might while also becoming violent towards others in a bid to keep them at bay...after all if they already hate you, they can't hurt or betray you later. Her friendships with Carly, Freddie and Gibby all come from them taking her abuse and either fighting back or just treating it as part as her friend. It's sort of like a subconscious test Sam does to those she gets close with.

Something happened to Freddie's father and due to being a "geek" most likely did not have many friends growing up. That being the case, he latched on his mother and became a momma's boy until Carly showed up and actually got him interested in girls. Unlike the girls, Freddie is actually working past his issues and thus doesn't latch but part of him still does. That's why he moved back in despite his mother's attitude not changing and why he remained friends with Sam despite her abuse.

Spencer, as I figured, not only was weird but had a mental breakdown at some point. Most likely Steven Shay has been gone a long time and I would guess that Mrs. Shay has been as well. He was smart enough to even get into law school in the first place, so I think at some point Spencer had a bit of a breakdown to become such a man child. He had to watch over Carly so much that he eventually just lost himself into the cooky older brother. Being left by his parents to take care of his younger sister most likely caused this.

Marissa probably has the same issue with Freddie's father being "gone" and has latched on to Freddie. Freddie most likely was also sick with something serious as a little boy and nearly died causing her to become very safety and health conscious. Abandonment issues with it and...well, she went absolutely nuts with it.

Or, well, that's what a psychologist would say if they appeared on the show anyway...
Jeremy Shane chapter 13 . 10/19/2012
Super Chapter & More Please
Chibininjah chapter 12 . 9/20/2012
can't wait to see what happens next
Jeremy Shane chapter 12 . 9/17/2012