Reviews for The Diary Of Portwenn
Chelsietx chapter 14 . 11/1/2017
I’ve really enjoyed reading your story. You definitely left us with a cliffhanger at the end. I’d love to see what happens next.
P Barnes chapter 14 . 8/21/2016
A good story quite interesting enjoyed reading it very good
Guest chapter 8 . 5/18/2016
Glasses really don't help cateracts.
Heather chapter 14 . 9/6/2014
Can't wait for the next episode
Suesassysue chapter 2 . 4/2/2014
I love the picture at the end of this chapter that you have painted with your words ... Martin reading to his daughter with Louisa's head on his shoulder!
Boots1980 chapter 14 . 10/21/2012
Excellent descriptions of the panelists and Martin's PowerPoint presentation. The return of Edith is concerning given Louisa's reaction to the newspaper story about her saving the boy from kidney failure
fanficfan71 chapter 14 . 10/19/2012
Uh oh and things were going so well up to then too. Nice chapter
s.lori13 chapter 11 . 9/28/2012
This was really good, I would like to see more of pauline and al though :]
fanficfan71 chapter 13 . 9/8/2012
Great chapter Hanniie, lovely to see them interacting with James.
Boots1980 chapter 12 . 9/2/2012
Natalie is the perfect replacement for Sally Tishell. Now is Natalie's policeman PC Penhale or does Port Wenn have a new, young policeman five years hence?
partsguy chapter 12 . 9/2/2012
It is good to see the other characters which made up the village. They added color and depth to the storylines.
WHere are you going to take us? Waiting to see.
Narkybynature chapter 12 . 9/2/2012
Good to see mrs Tishell is still a bit bonkers... She still makes my skin crawl. Looking forward to reading what devilment she gets upto! RUN DOC,RUN!
It's lovely to see old characters returning... Hate it when they just disappear into the ether... Thanks!
Boots1980 chapter 11 . 8/26/2012
Wonderful to see Pauline back and a possible reunion with Al. Bert should be able to easily mastermind this. Really great story and very believable dialogue.
partsguy chapter 11 . 8/25/2012
When Bert's wheels get to turning theres mischief in the air. Five years is a long time though for a relationship to lie dormant. His work may be cut out for him.
fanficfan71 chapter 11 . 8/25/2012
Nice chapter, looking forward to your next update.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »