Reviews for That was then, this is now
QuirkyRevelations chapter 93 . 12/3/2015
Oh damn, shit really hit the fan this time! You summed it up so well, too! All that action and violence was vividly described so well in so little! You really know how to write an amazing scene!
Needless to say, I can't wait for more :D
IntoTheWilds chapter 93 . 12/1/2015
Ooooh my god!
jenny crum chapter 93 . 12/1/2015
I hope that Reid is alright and I can't wait for more
Lacieph chapter 92 . 11/23/2015
Woaaaa Showtime!

Oh muy god...due to previous flashforward I can see what' s going on...not so much but a little...anyway:
How Spencer just held by Vic?
Who is the other guy who stay with him?
I wanna see all of this!

Thanks for update,
emma chapter 92 . 11/22/2015
OMG! can't wait for the next chapter.
I've said it before: the best fanfiction ever!
jenny crum chapter 92 . 11/22/2015
Ohhhhhh this is getting good
IntoTheWilds chapter 92 . 11/22/2015
Getting closer to showtime! Whoop!
QuirkyRevelations chapter 92 . 11/22/2015
Vic is such a douche...but I love him and the dialogue you have for him x3
Oooooh heist time. I hope things go well...heh, yeah right X) I can't wait to see how things go down though! I thrive on the anticipation! Thanks for such a quick chapter and such an amazing update :D
QuirkyRevelations chapter 91 . 11/20/2015
Mein gott, this chapter is so beautiful! There's just something about it that makes it so spectacular! It's probably just your natural touch :D
However, something tells me that this is just the calm before the storm... 0.o
Thanks for the update! Can't wait for more :D
Lacieph chapter 91 . 11/19/2015
Hi again!
I'm so happy for your soon update...maybe it was just a coincidence but I'm happy anyway :)
I think that it would be great if you show us a little more about intimate scenes...because it was intensive, deep and really hot when they were in THAT famous (vampire) bathroom...one big point for you.
I'll hope read a lot of things like first reaction of JJ and Garcia when they'll meet Spence again or what more happen between Mrs. Orange and White...
I'll wait impantiently your next chapter.

Saludos,
jenny crum chapter 91 . 11/19/2015
I sooooo can't wait for more
IntoTheWilds chapter 91 . 11/19/2015
Poor Spencer, another great chapter ;)
Huge Fan chapter 91 . 11/19/2015
*Exhales* Wow. I see why, but I think the outcome is excellent! I honestly hadn't expected this to happen between them again. I seriously wonder how this will turn out (!) and I really wanna to hope but I'm not sure that I dare to..
This is so heart wrenching, and almost cute at the same time. I'm confused and conflicted, but I love it!
And its almost like I've forgotten what Spencer used to be like, and adopted this new Spencer as the reality. Makes it difficult to watch CM I'll tell you :P And seth, oh seth - what to do with this person he helped create? I loved the sentence: "It said so much about how Spencer had changed that it filled Seth with horror ad pride and seething heat at the same time" Yeah, that pretty much sums it up.
And thanks for including Morgan in the mix again, I have a little soft spot for him, especially in interaction with Seth and/or Spencer (which Im sure you already know :P)
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Lacieph chapter 90 . 11/18/2015
Hello!
First of all I wanna tell you that my writing in english is not well...actually, is a disaster but I DO have to want to write you because while I read your fics for CM xover FDTD (all of three of them) I have the necessity of tell you how amazing is your writing, your imagination and all of this fic in general!
I hope you don't stop writing. If you wanna reviews I'll write anything you want (preferably with my first language,spanish). Sorry if I don't use the right words or expressions...but I'm anxiously awaiting your update.
Aahhh! No sabes cuánto me has enganchado a tu historia. Nunca me hubiera imaginado encontrar un escrito así y me parece fascinante. Espero que no pierdas las ganas de seguir escribiendo y mostrarnos cómo lo resuelves todo.
Mientras leo puedo sentir cómo se sienten Seth y Spencer...esa ansiedad y esa confusión pero a la vez certeza de que se necesitan el uno al otro, que sin el otro no hay vida, todo es vacío. Y sólo puedo preguntarme: ¿Cómo terminaran las cosas entre ellos?
In fact, if I'm honest with myself I don't wanna this fic ends..but I know that a great history has an end.

Saludos y nos seguimos leyendo,
brochy chapter 90 . 11/16/2015
Oh,God. Poor boys. My heart goes out to 's so sad. You did a really good job.I have followed this story from the beginning and often check for an update regularly.