Reviews for That was then, this is now
Huge Fan chapter 93 . 11/20
Hope you are alright, and haven't abandoned the story :) Looking forward to an update!
hi chapter 12 . 10/24
incredible story..I read over and over again because its that wonderfully written. You must be a great personality yourself to write such an emotional intricate piece of writing.
Huge Fan chapter 93 . 10/6
Still here checking constantly! Just to let you know that I'm still waiting for a new chapter :D Hope you are well xx
Lacieph chapter 93 . 4/21
I thought that I wrote you for the last chapter but aparently I didn't, so I write you now:)

WTF ! Everything change so fast that the poor Seth didn't know how that happened.
I think that maybe Morgan didn't have to show up in front of all the people in the bank...I don't know...

I'm waiting for reading the next chapter and seeing how Seth-Spencer's relationship ends up...I want both of them together!
Opinionated Asmodeus chapter 93 . 2/24
I don't know how long I stayed up reading both the first fic (edited version) and this one. Both are tantalizingly addicting to read and I have been on the edge of my seat (bed) the entire time. Thanks to you, I now have a new writing obsession, and am working on my own FDtD/CM fic. I'm adding quite the twist to my own idea, of course -coughsouthernvampiremysteriescough-. Anyways, I look forward to how this ends! Seth and Spencer need more love.
QuirkyRevelations chapter 93 . 12/3/2015
Oh damn, shit really hit the fan this time! You summed it up so well, too! All that action and violence was vividly described so well in so little! You really know how to write an amazing scene!
Needless to say, I can't wait for more :D
Gone For Good Angels chapter 93 . 12/1/2015
Ooooh my god!
jenny crum chapter 93 . 12/1/2015
I hope that Reid is alright and I can't wait for more
Lacieph chapter 92 . 11/23/2015
Woaaaa Showtime!

Oh muy god...due to previous flashforward I can see what' s going on...not so much but a little...anyway:
How Spencer just held by Vic?
Who is the other guy who stay with him?
I wanna see all of this!

Thanks for update,
Lacieph.
emma chapter 92 . 11/22/2015
OMG! can't wait for the next chapter.
I've said it before: the best fanfiction ever!
jenny crum chapter 92 . 11/22/2015
Ohhhhhh this is getting good
Gone For Good Angels chapter 92 . 11/22/2015
Getting closer to showtime! Whoop!
QuirkyRevelations chapter 92 . 11/22/2015
Vic is such a douche...but I love him and the dialogue you have for him x3
Oooooh heist time. I hope things go well...heh, yeah right X) I can't wait to see how things go down though! I thrive on the anticipation! Thanks for such a quick chapter and such an amazing update :D
QuirkyRevelations chapter 91 . 11/20/2015
Mein gott, this chapter is so beautiful! There's just something about it that makes it so spectacular! It's probably just your natural touch :D
However, something tells me that this is just the calm before the storm... 0.o
Thanks for the update! Can't wait for more :D
Lacieph chapter 91 . 11/19/2015
Hi again!
I'm so happy for your soon update...maybe it was just a coincidence but I'm happy anyway :)
I think that it would be great if you show us a little more about intimate scenes...because it was intensive, deep and really hot when they were in THAT famous (vampire) bathroom...one big point for you.
I'll hope read a lot of things like first reaction of JJ and Garcia when they'll meet Spence again or what more happen between Mrs. Orange and White...
I'll wait impantiently your next chapter.

Saludos,