Reviews for The Shards Of His Beloved
highasfu chapter 14 . 9/18
hi there :) I've followed this story since the early chapters. It's been around 3 years since the last update (the one explaining the misfortune :( ) and... it's just that suddenly I remembered about this fic. I'm still waiting for you to continue. hahaha. so i guess, good luck. your update is much awaited
Sumi Anzu chapter 15 . 1/28/2014
It is ok, just promise you come back to update this wonderful heartfelt story. :3
makoslits chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
What happened to you? I miss your story so much! did you get your memory chip back? ?
Guest chapter 14 . 2/5/2013
Love this story just the same as the previous one..but i 'm a bit more intrigued about this one. When you get your thoughts and inspiration together please try to finish it. Very original and unique plot..awesome work...I'll be waiting to read the next chapter..
highasfu chapter 15 . 12/29/2012
I'm so very much truly deeply hugely sorry and friggin sad to read the news! I'm not going to lose faith though. I believe you can finish what you've started. I know that somehow you can keep going with this story and eventually finish it. It's so tragic to leave such great story hanging, aight? Maybe this can put more pressure on you-I'm so sorry-but I definitely will be waiting for the continuation :) Keep writing! I'm reading your newest fic now, anyway.
Mashkai30 chapter 15 . 12/16/2012
sghazalifard chapter 15 . 12/15/2012
Finally i finished 14 long and awesome chapters and i can not wait till you update this. in some chapters i wanted to review and ask you things but then i reminded myself that there is still some chapters to so i waited and i found my answers...
just please update soon i loved the way you write about Harry and Draco's progressing relationship.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/4/2012
its ok we will wait
Guest chapter 15 . 12/4/2012
kk i love this story though :( It made my day when i thought you updated! I cant wait !
TigerInTheMoonlight chapter 15 . 12/4/2012
Wow that really sucks. And you couldn't have called a lost and found there or anything? Damn I would have been devastated. Well I hope you do come back to this story as soon as you can, but I get that it might be a while. Good luck on your other stories!
Maureen chapter 15 . 12/4/2012
Oh my... I got so excited when I saw there was a new chapter... well, in the end it's not. Thank you for your message, I was wondering what happened to you all these months.
It must feel terrible to lose all the progress you've worked hard on. It will be hard to wait for the end but I feel better now I know you're not abandoning this story and that we'll definitely know the end.
I'll have time to re-read all the chapters until then :) Be sure that I'll be there whenever you're ready to post again on this wonderful fiction.
Tsume Daitaro chapter 15 . 12/4/2012
Things like that can happen unfortunately, though I am happy it doesn't discourage you to continue with a story and I wish you lots of muse with both stories. XD
makoslits chapter 15 . 12/4/2012
How horrible! I hope you figure things out. It must be hard. Well good luck and I hope you one day finish this story. I will look forward to your new stories.
Koiame chapter 14 . 11/27/2012
So dramatic! I'm on the edge of my seat. Can't wait for more! Please and thank you! :)
Maureen chapter 14 . 10/24/2012
I miss this fic so much :(
Hope to have an update soon !